Perfect fit while watching FOX News

truby20

Fighting like a girl
I have never in the last 40+ years have seen conservatives so freaked out, I just watched 3 hours of Fox News and their only discussion points have to do with far left wing nuts. It was so bizarre to me to see these hosts see them talk about late night hosts, or other hosts they think are anti trump.

Basically instead of ideas like Medicare for all, we get, southern MD rich, which is, you get a free whopper at first colony, plus 5% at Lowe’s

I should add, this is satire,

Last edited:

This_person

I have never in the last 40+ years have seen conservatives so freaked out, I just watched 3 hours of Fox News and their only discussion points have to do with far left wing nuts. It was so bizarre to me to see these hosts see them talk about late night hosts, or other hosts they think are anti trump.

Basically instead of ideas like Medicare for all, we get, southern MD rich, which is, you get a free whopper at first colony, plus 5% at Lowe’s

Can you translate this into coherent thoughts?

PsyOps

Pixelated

Satire indeed. :confused: