futile legislation or past due

nutz

Last edited:

This_person

I find it wrong on many levels. My actual first reaction is to wonder why so many Democrats feel the need to hide their faces when they protest something - whether it is the ironically-named ANTIFA or KKK, Democrats just seem to not be able to stand behind their own positions.

My second reaction, after reading the wording, is that this "bill" would equally inhibit law enforcement from the masks they wear routinely in raids.

The fact is that we do not have the right to incite riots - that is against the law, and not protected by the Constitution. I see no value in threatening people just for wearing masks. I see much more value in prosecuting those who incite riots.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
A compromise might be in order.

Wearing a mask, not a crime. Wearing a mask while committing ANY crime penalty is get shot in the face with a 12 Gauge.

nutz

A compromise might be in order.

Wearing a mask, not a crime. Wearing a mask while committing ANY crime penalty is get shot in the face with a 12 Gauge.

Unfortunately, that was not one of the options. :) BTW, no one is making the wearing of a mask criminal, committing a crime AND wearing a mask is the issue.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I find it wrong on many levels. My actual first reaction is to wonder why so many Democrats feel the need to hide their faces when they protest something

Because their intent is not to protest; their intent is to instigate and commit violence. They hide their faces for obvious reasons: they're cowards and they don't want to be identified.

This_person

Because their intent is not to protest; their intent is to instigate and commit violence. They hide their faces for obvious reasons: they're cowards and they don't want to be identified.

Right. They know their position is wrong (subconsciously, even), and they don't want their identity outed for having that position. When they started the KKK through today, this seems to be the standard.

glhs837

Power with Control
Yep, if they can surface examples of the govt restricting someones FA rights becuase they were NOt wearing a mask, we can talk, but this notion that you can only speak freely when you are anonmous is BS.