Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So Easy Even A Democrat Should Get It!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

So Easy Even A Democrat Should Get It!

Trump’s Solution to Reunion Deadlines: Don’t Come to the U.S. Illegally

President Donald Trump rejected press attempts Tuesday to paint him as “punishing children” after missing a deadline on reuniting illegal alien adults and minors. Trump instead provided the press with his solution to the problem, “Tell people not to come to our country illegally.”

Trump stopped to talk with press on the White House south lawn Tuesday before boarding Marine One and heading to the NATO summit in Brussels, Belgium. The press asked Trump for reaction to the latest missed deadline on reuniting adults and children separated after illegally crossing the U.S. southern border.

“Well, I have a solution,” replied the president. “Tell people not to come to our country illegally. That’s the solution. Don’t come to our country illegally. Come like other people do. Come legally.”

https://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...u-s-illegally/

Bingo

..if momma ain't happy... my-thyme's Avatar
    Well, damn. Why didn't someone think of that earlier?

Do some of you need the ?

Ah, thats refreshing. And that right there is why people voted for him. Not the overblown twitter tirades, just plain common sense. "Stop sticking yer d$%^ in the meat grinder"
    "I aim to misbehave."

There is really something wrong with you people.

Did you ALL fall on your heads when you were young? Or are you just that stupid and morally bankrupt to your cores?

Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post

Did you ALL fall on your heads when you were young? Or are you just that stupid and morally bankrupt to your cores?

ILLEGAL ... look up the word
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

“Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

I was wrong. Democrats ARE too stupid to get it!

Whats wrong with asking people to obey laws? How is that morally bankrupt?
    "I aim to misbehave."

Quote Originally Posted by glhs837 View Post
    Whats wrong with asking people to obey laws? How is that morally bankrupt?
    Leftists don't believe laws apply to them.

To them, everyone else is morally bankrupt because they actually have Morals.

Democrat Doublespeak.

They are NOT too stupid to get it. It’s simple. Democrats want mass migration as a means to replenish their base. A few handouts to those that value them more than the average person and voila, an instant democrat for life. All under the guise of protecting the innocent children and preventing the breakup of families. These Harris, Booker, Schumer lowlifes care NADA about children. It’s all about power and greed. I for one applaud Trump on many fronts. Does he have an ego? Yep. The most articulate speaker in the world? Nope. A bit crude at times? Yep. But not a giant useless pussy like Obama. People are sheep. And while Obama was a nice guy and talked the talk, he was gutless and could never walk the walk. I say save the expense and install a low cost simple chain link fence across the border, 2 in parallel separated by 100 yds of intensely land mined interior. And as a token of my good will and common decency, taxpayer provided signs in every language with a warning. Problem solved overnight.

Members who have read this thread: 50