Sacha Cohen 'Plays" A Disabled Vet to Play Gotcha With Palin

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
In a lengthy Facebook post on Tuesday, the former Alaska governor and Republican vice-presidential candidate wrote, “Yup — we were duped. Ya’ got me, Sacha. Feel better now? I join a long list of American public personalities who have fallen victim to the evil, exploitive, sick ‘humor’ of the British ‘comedian’ Sacha Baron Cohen, enabled and sponsored by CBS/Showtime.”

Palin said that she and one of her daughters, whom she did not name, were asked to travel across the country for the interview, where she claimed Cohen had “heavily disguised himself as a disabled US Veteran, fake wheelchair and all.”

She said she initially believed that the interview was a ” ‘legit opportunity’ to honor American Vets and contribute to a ‘legit Showtime historical documentary.’ ”

“Out of respect for what I was led to believe would be a thoughtful discussion with someone who had served in uniform, I sat through a long ‘interview’ full of Hollywoodism’s disrespect and sarcasm — but finally had enough and literally, physically removed my mic and walked out, much to Cohen’s chagrin,” Palin continued. “The disrespect of our U.S. military and middle-class Americans via Cohen’s foreign commentaries under the guise of interview questions was perverse.”

Sarah Palin Claims 'Evil' Sacha Baron Cohen Duped Her into an Interview by Posing as a Disabled Vet

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Showtime announced Sacha Baron Cohen's satirical seven-episode “Who is America?” will premiere this Sunday, exploring "the diverse individuals ... across the political and cultural spectrum, who populate our unique nation.”

However, a source familiar with the project – who viewed parts of the series in its early, rough-cut stage during a private screening at Sony Studios in Los Angeles on March 22 – told Fox News that, at least then, it was nothing more than a Hollywood hit job on Trump supporters and the Republican Party.

“They actually tried to screen out the Republicans,” the insider revealed. “Cohen went undercover to nail Republicans. Total hit piece on Dick Cheney, Sherriff Joe, Roy Moore and others. None of these people seemed to know they were duped. Total secret.”

The source also noted that the setup was “so over-the-top” and that those involved in the project were seemingly “trolling online for far-right people to interact with and [getting material for] more setups for future episodes.”

“I couldn’t believe how unbelievably partisan it is,” the insider said. “They also interviewed Bernie Sanders but didn’t mock him at all. The crazy right-wing character was interviewing him with a bunch of stupid statistics that made no sense and he also did the same thing with Ted Koppel. The truth is, Sacha is really funny and good at what he does.”

A “fake website” was presumably also set up in connection to the series and one of Cohen's characters is featured in a draft-cut promo.

The site, rife with spelling errors, denotes on its homepage:

“REJECT THE MAINSTREME MEDIA + THE LIEbrary OF FALSE INFOMATION THEY TRY TO PUSH INTO THE PUBLICS MIND'S. THE TRUTHBRARY WILL SET YOU FREE. THIS IS A LIBERTY WEBSITE FOR TRUE AMERICA AND TRUTH LOVING AMERICANS.”

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...en-series-right-wing-hit-job-source-says.html

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I can't be the only one who doesn't find these juvenile antics "funny". I thought Borat was retarded, Jackass was equally retarded, and Stutterin' John was about as immature and ignorant as his boss Howard Stern. I only like smart humor, not elementary school fart jokes.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I can't be the only one who doesn't find these juvenile antics "funny". I thought Borat was retarded, Jackass was equally retarded, and Stutterin' John was about as immature and ignorant as his boss Howard Stern. I only like smart humor, not elementary school fart jokes.

His target audience is the single digit IQ crowd.

In other words... Leftists.

black dog

Free America

As George Carlin used to say, Farts are sh!t without the mess..

Jackass.... Retarted... Well the PeePee snowcone was a little much, but Knoxville playing the old man with his balls hanging out of his shorts was Gold..
Weeman wearing a parachute and the airboat.. Bad Grandpa,,,, LOL..

[video=youtube_share;dzTu1t2aj2g]https://youtu.be/dzTu1t2aj2g[/video]