Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Our National Embarassment

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Our National Embarassment

BRUSSELS (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump accused Germany of being a “captive” of Russia on Wednesday as Western leaders gathered in Brussels for a NATO summit where Trump wants Europeans to pay up more for their own defense.

In a startling public outburst against the NATO heavweight, Trump told NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg that Germany was wrong to support a new $11-billion Baltic Sea pipeline to import Russian gas while being slow to meet targets for contributing to NATO defense spending that was intended to protect Europe from Russia.

“We’re supposed to be guarding against Russia and Germany goes out and pays billions and billions of dollars a year to Russia,” Trump said in the presence of reporters at a pre-summit meeting at the residence of the U.S. ambassador to Belgium.

Trump, who is set to hold a meeting with German Chancellor Angela Merkel later on Wednesday, appeared to substantially overstate German reliance on Russian energy and to imply the German government was funding the pipeline, which Berlin says is a commercial venture.
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-n...-idUSKBN1K032D

So what does this buffoon want? Does he want Germany out and Russia in? Or does he just want to blow up NATO altogether and make this the Russo/China Century?

What the f*** is this moron going to give away when he meets with Putin? He already gave UN everything he N. Korea wanted...will he do the same with Putin?

Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post

What the f*** is this moron going to give away when he meets with Putin? He already gave UN everything he N. Korea wanted...will he do the same with Putin?
    Name:  image000000_04.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  45.7 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by kwillia View Post
    That makes him a hoot and 3/4!

I'm guessing he's going to give the Russians that special carburator that gets 86 mpg on any engine that used to be for sale in Popular Science magazines..
    And the secret for how Dairy Queen gets the top of soft serve to swirl in reverse to the earths rotation.
    No one cares.

well, call the successful President of the United States what you wish...You, on the other hand is the SoMd.'s Forums embarrassment Transperson.
    to demonstrate absurdity, sometimes one must be absurd

Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    I'm guessing he's going to give the Russians that special carburator that gets 86 mpg on any engine that used to be for sale in Popular Science magazines..
    And the secret for how Dairy Queen gets the top of soft serve to swirl in reverse to the earths rotation.
    I always wondered where those secrets were stored.....
    "I've got to start eating at home more" - J. Dahmer

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    Just as long as they dont get the recipe for KFC's secret herbs and spices!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Just as long as they dont get the recipe for KFC's secret herbs and spices!
    ...or McDonald's special Big Mac sauce...or how Bush's bakes their beans...or the Coca Cola recipe...

So many precious national secrets and Trump might give em all away!!!!
    "I've got to start eating at home more" - J. Dahmer

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    In a secret panel under the oval office resolute desk, a few years back John John threated to let a few secrets out he found as a kid. We all know what happened to him.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	article-1210746-0644c5db000005dc-244_634x730.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	139.4 KB 
ID:	123561
    No one cares.

Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    In a secret panel under the oval office resolute desk, a few years back John John threated to let a few secrets out he found as a kid. We all know what happened to him.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	article-1210746-0644c5db000005dc-244_634x730.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	139.4 KB 
ID:	123561
    Yep, he grew up and threatened to run against Hillary Clinton for Senate, and suddenly died instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    I'm sure Trump will be charged with more crimes before Hillary.

Please pin this for future reference

Pinned, as requested.....

Members who have read this thread: 56