Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: YOU'RE FIRED: Trump Brings Accountability Back To The White House

Quote Originally Posted by This_person View Post
    I often wonder if you realize how much you channel Hillary Clinton with her cackle when you do that. Is that your goal - to be mocked like she is for sounding as stupid?
    Can't stand that cackle - she's never learned to even make it sound sincere.
    She sounds like Rocket Raccoon.
    “Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.".Daniel Webster

I often wonder if you realize how much you channel Hillary Clinton with her cackle when you do that. Is that your goal - to be mocked like she is for sounding as stupid?
    Bwhahahaha
    That says a lot about you, not me. Besides, being ‘mocked’ by people who couldn’t figure out why Pruitt got the boot is ridiculous on its face. I’m pretty sure you thought you were mocking me then too
    "once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"-TGD

Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    Oh PLEASE!
    Trump is a p***y. He doesn't fire anyone. He doesn't have the balls. He has someone else do it.
    Scott Pruitt was asked to resign...
    Odd - this is how most people I've seen in Washington get booted - all the way down to the regular federal employee level.
    Quit - or we'll make this REALLY unpleasant. Because when you QUIT, you're not a criminal and it's real easy to do.
    “Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.".Daniel Webster

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrider View Post
    Bwhahahaha
    That says a lot about you, not me. Besides, being ‘mocked’ by people who couldn’t figure out why Pruitt got the boot is ridiculous on its face. I’m pretty sure you thought you were mocking me then too
    Did you change your meds, or have you been self-medicating again?

I'll point out what you missed in an earlier post, which is neither side knew for sure why, exactly Pruitt was out. You said it was because of his scandals, our side took Pruitt at his stated reason, which was the safety of his family.

Here's the thing, and I know you have no control over it, but people on your side of the aisle lie, then they lie about lying, then they deny they ever said anything in the first place, never mind tell a lie. So when they say "Pruitt, scandals" we tend not to believe them unless presented with hard evidence. See how that works?
    “Lead paint chips: they're not just for breakfast anymore.” - Board Mommy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    Oh PLEASE!

Trump is a p***y. He doesn't fire anyone. He doesn't have the balls. He has someone else do it.

Scott Pruitt was asked to resign...wow...after a year of corruption and waste of taxpayer money...whewie...that is really draining the swamp and taking charge. I guess Mr. Pruitt had lined his pockets enough that is now someone else's turn. Using Scott Pruitt as an example of Trump's management skills...OMG...that is hilarious, comrade. Thanks for the laugh!

BTW...if Trump didn't hire so many utterly inept, corrupt, and unqualified people to begin with, he wouldn't have to have someone else fire/resign all these people. Did anyone in the WH ever figure out what happened to Mike Flynn? Did he resign? Was he fired? Was he never really hired in the first place. Any updates on this ever changing story?

Name:  Chihuahuateeth3.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  45.7 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by kwillia View Post
    That makes him a hoot and 3/4!

Quote Originally Posted by BOP View Post
    Did you change your meds, or have you been self-medicating again?

I'll point out what you missed in an earlier post, which is neither side knew for sure why, exactly Pruitt was out. You said it was because of his scandals, our side took Pruitt at his stated reason, which was the safety of his family.

Here's the thing, and I know you have no control over it, but people on your side of the aisle lie, then they lie about lying, then they deny they ever said anything in the first place, never mind tell a lie. So when they say "Pruitt, scandals" we tend not to believe them unless presented with hard evidence. See how that works?
    Everyone knew except Trumpers, and even you knew, you were just toeing the party line. Pruitt’s scandals were public knowledge and the one regarding his appointment calendar was about to explode.

What I see working is a bunch of denial and justification
    "once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"-TGD

So, you never saw that before Trump? Wow. What is your excuse? Not paying attention, living under a rock, not caring...what? Your use of denial stands out to me. Did anyone ever think that draining the swamp would be easy? What I find hilarious is that Trump is being blamed for past POTUS deeds that he was not part of, and it is so easy for his opposition to blame it on him. What a bunch of supposedly grown up cry babies. Trump did not need to take this mess on, but he did because he is a patriot. Period.

And, I think what reinforced Trump to put himself out there to run for prez is because he saw and heard what was happening. Remember, he used to be a Dem, hobnobbed with them, and was invited to Chelsea’s wedding, etc. He saw the light. Thank, gawd.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=was+do...FORM=QBLH&sp=2

Trump is the USA’s saving grace, for now. We should all be thankful. It could all change, and not for the better; depending on upcoming elections. The saying...be careful what you wish for...has never had more meaning.
    Last edited by littlelady; 07-12-2018 at 02:23 AM.

Bwhahahaha
    That says a lot about you, not me. Besides, being ‘mocked’ by people who couldn’t figure out why Pruitt got the boot is ridiculous on its face.
    In the face of a complete lack of evidence to the contrary, I took the man at his word - especially when there was evidence to back up his word.

I’m pretty sure you thought you were mocking me then too
    You'd be wrong yet again. I was asking you a sincere question. I've asked you many, and you choose to answer none of the ones that show your lack of knowledge on a subject - or even critical thinking skills.

is pretty good, but the Bwahahahaha is just plain stupid. The former is a common thing, the latter is only common in cartoons. Maybe that's your thing - you're so cartoonish you can't even tell that you're cartoonish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    I'm sure Trump will be charged with more crimes before Hillary.

Please pin this for future reference

Pinned, as requested.....

Everyone knew except Trumpers, and even you knew, you were just toeing the party line. Pruitt’s scandals were public knowledge and the one regarding his appointment calendar was about to explode.

Many people guessed. You thought he resigned due to scandal, and that turns out (now that there is the report of more evidence) to have been wrong. If this new report is accurate and valid, it turns out he was fired. So, what you're claiming "everyone knew" isn't even accurate. It's a closer guess than what his letter states - again, if accurate - but still not actually correct.

You're very strong on the pedantic meaning of words, and in this case there is a huge difference between him choosing to resign over scandal and him being told to leave over scandal. Suck it up, my brother, the fact is everyone did NOT know, they guessed, and the guess you espoused was inaccurate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    I'm sure Trump will be charged with more crimes before Hillary.

Please pin this for future reference

Pinned, as requested.....

In the face of a complete lack of evidence to the contrary, I took the man at his word - especially when there was evidence to back up his word.

You'd be wrong yet again. I was asking you a sincere question. I've asked you many, and you choose to answer none of the ones that show your lack of knowledge on a subject - or even critical thinking skills.

is pretty good, but the Bwahahahaha is just plain stupid. The former is a common thing, the latter is only common in cartoons. Maybe that's your thing - you're so cartoonish you can't even tell that you're cartoonish.
    Bwhahahaha

There was no lack of evidence, Pruitt’s scandals were all over the news for months.
    Many people guessed. You thought he resigned due to scandal, and that turns out (now that there is the report of more evidence) to have been wrong. If this new report is accurate and valid, it turns out he was fired. So, what you're claiming "everyone knew" isn't even accurate. It's a closer guess than what his letter states - again, if accurate - but still not actually correct.

You're very strong on the pedantic meaning of words, and in this case there is a huge difference between him choosing to resign over scandal and him being told to leave over scandal. Suck it up, my brother, the fact is everyone did NOT know, they guessed, and the guess you espoused was inaccurate.
    Bwhahahaha
    Bwhahahaha
    Bwhahahaha

What did he get fired for? Scandals

You really are spinning up your pretzel logic, but it’s just taking you in idiotic circles.

Members who have read this thread: 51