YOU'RE FIRED: Trump Brings Accountability Back To The White House

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
That’s a far cry from how things have been done in the past two administrations. Under Barack Obama, the despicable Attorney General Eric Holder was held in contempt by Congress and the dishonest Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was responsible for the deaths of four Americans, but neither was fired.

Republican administrations have been just as bad. Remember “Brownie”? Despite his blundering incompetence handling the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, FEMA head Michael Brown got a glowing review from Bush, who famously said, “Brownie, you’re doing a heck of a job.” He wasn’t, of course, but every two weeks taxpayers shelled out thousands of dollars to keep him in his cushy FEMA job (why the former Judges and Stewards Commissioner for the International Arabian Horse Association ever even got appointed to the post is anyone’s guess).

[clip]

“Scott Pruitt was told by the White House Chief of Staff John Kelly to resign,” Bloomberg News reported. “That’s according to two people familiar with the matter, who say the former EPA chief didn’t want to leave his post. During a phone call, Kelly told Pruitt that President Donald Trump wanted him to leave after revelations that the administrator’s schedule has been altered to shield some meetings from public view. Pruitt was caught off guard by Kelly’s call Thursday, one source says, just one day after celebrating Independence Day at the White House.”

transporter

Oh PLEASE!

Trump is a p***y. He doesn't fire anyone. He doesn't have the balls. He has someone else do it.

Scott Pruitt was asked to resign...wow...after a year of corruption and waste of taxpayer money...whewie...that is really draining the swamp and taking charge. I guess Mr. Pruitt had lined his pockets enough that is now someone else's turn. Using Scott Pruitt as an example of Trump's management skills...OMG...that is hilarious, comrade. Thanks for the laugh!

BTW...if Trump didn't hire so many utterly inept, corrupt, and unqualified people to begin with, he wouldn't have to have someone else fire/resign all these people. Did anyone in the WH ever figure out what happened to Mike Flynn? Did he resign? Was he fired? Was he never really hired in the first place. Any updates on this ever changing story?

Midnightrider

That’s a far cry from how things have been done in the past two administrations. Under Barack Obama, the despicable Attorney General Eric Holder was held in contempt by Congress and the dishonest Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was responsible for the deaths of four Americans, but neither was fired.

Republican administrations have been just as bad. Remember “Brownie”? Despite his blundering incompetence handling the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, FEMA head Michael Brown got a glowing review from Bush, who famously said, “Brownie, you’re doing a heck of a job.” He wasn’t, of course, but every two weeks taxpayers shelled out thousands of dollars to keep him in his cushy FEMA job (why the former Judges and Stewards Commissioner for the International Arabian Horse Association ever even got appointed to the post is anyone’s guess).

[clip]

“Scott Pruitt was told by the White House Chief of Staff John Kelly to resign,” Bloomberg News reported. “That’s according to two people familiar with the matter, who say the former EPA chief didn’t want to leave his post. During a phone call, Kelly told Pruitt that President Donald Trump wanted him to leave after revelations that the administrator’s schedule has been altered to shield some meetings from public view. Pruitt was caught off guard by Kelly’s call Thursday, one source says, just one day after celebrating Independence Day at the White House.”

I thought you guys said he resigned because he was concerned about his family’s safety. Now trump was drain8ng the swamp of the guy he appointed :killingme

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I thought you guys said he resigned because he was concerned about his family’s safety. Now trump was drain8ng the swamp of the guy he appointed :killingme

As long as his replacement is also firmly anti-regulation and tasked with the continued dismantling and downsizing of the EPA, it's all good. :yay:

This_person

Looks like neither side was accurate. You thought he quit because of the scandals, and we thought he quit because of the safety (like he said, contrary to other information).

Turns out he was fired. Good news, all in all.

Midnightrider

Looks like neither side was accurate. You thought he quit because of the scandals, and we thought he quit because of the safety (like he said, contrary to other information).

Turns out he was fired. Good news, all in all.
Bwhahahaha

He Got told to resign because of his scandals.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Bwhahahaha

He Got told to resign because of his scandals.

As long as his replacement is also firmly anti-regulation and tasked with the continued dismantling and downsizing of the EPA, it's all good. <----- All that actually matters...in an other than obtuse world. ;-)

SamSpade

I often wonder if you realize how much you channel Hillary Clinton with her cackle when you do that. Is that your goal - to be mocked like she is for sounding as stupid?

Can't stand that cackle - she's never learned to even make it sound sincere.
She sounds like Rocket Raccoon.

Midnightrider

I often wonder if you realize how much you channel Hillary Clinton with her cackle when you do that. Is that your goal - to be mocked like she is for sounding as stupid?

Bwhahahaha
That says a lot about you, not me. Besides, being ‘mocked’ by people who couldn’t figure out why Pruitt got the boot is ridiculous on its face. I’m pretty sure you thought you were mocking me then too :killingme

SamSpade

Oh PLEASE!
Trump is a p***y. He doesn't fire anyone. He doesn't have the balls. He has someone else do it.
Scott Pruitt was asked to resign...

Odd - this is how most people I've seen in Washington get booted - all the way down to the regular federal employee level.
Quit - or we'll make this REALLY unpleasant. Because when you QUIT, you're not a criminal and it's real easy to do.

BOP

Bwhahahaha
That says a lot about you, not me. Besides, being ‘mocked’ by people who couldn’t figure out why Pruitt got the boot is ridiculous on its face. I’m pretty sure you thought you were mocking me then too :killingme

Did you change your meds, or have you been self-medicating again?

I'll point out what you missed in an earlier post, which is neither side knew for sure why, exactly Pruitt was out. You said it was because of his scandals, our side took Pruitt at his stated reason, which was the safety of his family.

Here's the thing, and I know you have no control over it, but people on your side of the aisle lie, then they lie about lying, then they deny they ever said anything in the first place, never mind tell a lie. So when they say "Pruitt, scandals" we tend not to believe them unless presented with hard evidence. See how that works?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Oh PLEASE!

Scott Pruitt was asked to resign...wow...after a year of corruption and waste of taxpayer money...whewie...that is really draining the swamp and taking charge. I guess Mr. Pruitt had lined his pockets enough that is now someone else's turn. Using Scott Pruitt as an example of Trump's management skills...OMG...that is hilarious, comrade. Thanks for the laugh!

BTW...if Trump didn't hire so many utterly inept, corrupt, and unqualified people to begin with, he wouldn't have to have someone else fire/resign all these people. Did anyone in the WH ever figure out what happened to Mike Flynn? Did he resign? Was he fired? Was he never really hired in the first place. Any updates on this ever changing story?

Chihuahuateeth3.jpg

Midnightrider

Did you change your meds, or have you been self-medicating again?

I'll point out what you missed in an earlier post, which is neither side knew for sure why, exactly Pruitt was out. You said it was because of his scandals, our side took Pruitt at his stated reason, which was the safety of his family.

Here's the thing, and I know you have no control over it, but people on your side of the aisle lie, then they lie about lying, then they deny they ever said anything in the first place, never mind tell a lie. So when they say "Pruitt, scandals" we tend not to believe them unless presented with hard evidence. See how that works?

Everyone knew except Trumpers, and even you knew, you were just toeing the party line. Pruitt’s scandals were public knowledge and the one regarding his appointment calendar was about to explode.

What I see working is a bunch of denial and justification

littlelady

God bless the USA

So, you never saw that before Trump? Wow. What is your excuse? Not paying attention, living under a rock, not caring...what? Your use of denial stands out to me. Did anyone ever think that draining the swamp would be easy? What I find hilarious is that Trump is being blamed for past POTUS deeds that he was not part of, and it is so easy for his opposition to blame it on him. What a bunch of supposedly grown up cry babies. Trump did not need to take this mess on, but he did because he is a patriot. Period.

And, I think what reinforced Trump to put himself out there to run for prez is because he saw and heard what was happening. Remember, he used to be a Dem, hobnobbed with them, and was invited to Chelsea’s wedding, etc. He saw the light. Thank, gawd. :patriot:

https://www.bing.com/search?q=was+d...B6D89E119A409A8896FD8EDDAEB4FB&FORM=QBLH&sp=2

Trump is the USA’s saving grace, for now. We should all be thankful. It could all change, and not for the better; depending on upcoming elections. The saying...be careful what you wish for...has never had more meaning.

Last edited:

This_person

Bwhahahaha
That says a lot about you, not me. Besides, being ‘mocked’ by people who couldn’t figure out why Pruitt got the boot is ridiculous on its face.

In the face of a complete lack of evidence to the contrary, I took the man at his word - especially when there was evidence to back up his word.

I’m pretty sure you thought you were mocking me then too :killingme

You'd be wrong yet again. I was asking you a sincere question. I've asked you many, and you choose to answer none of the ones that show your lack of knowledge on a subject - or even critical thinking skills.

:killingme is pretty good, but the Bwahahahaha is just plain stupid. The former is a common thing, the latter is only common in cartoons. Maybe that's your thing - you're so cartoonish you can't even tell that you're cartoonish.

This_person

Everyone knew except Trumpers, and even you knew, you were just toeing the party line. Pruitt’s scandals were public knowledge and the one regarding his appointment calendar was about to explode.

Many people guessed. You thought he resigned due to scandal, and that turns out (now that there is the report of more evidence) to have been wrong. If this new report is accurate and valid, it turns out he was fired. So, what you're claiming "everyone knew" isn't even accurate. It's a closer guess than what his letter states - again, if accurate - but still not actually correct.

You're very strong on the pedantic meaning of words, and in this case there is a huge difference between him choosing to resign over scandal and him being told to leave over scandal. Suck it up, my brother, the fact is everyone did NOT know, they guessed, and the guess you espoused was inaccurate.

Midnightrider

In the face of a complete lack of evidence to the contrary, I took the man at his word - especially when there was evidence to back up his word.

You'd be wrong yet again. I was asking you a sincere question. I've asked you many, and you choose to answer none of the ones that show your lack of knowledge on a subject - or even critical thinking skills.

:killingme is pretty good, but the Bwahahahaha is just plain stupid. The former is a common thing, the latter is only common in cartoons. Maybe that's your thing - you're so cartoonish you can't even tell that you're cartoonish.
Bwhahahaha

There was no lack of evidence, Pruitt’s scandals were all over the news for months.
Many people guessed. You thought he resigned due to scandal, and that turns out (now that there is the report of more evidence) to have been wrong. If this new report is accurate and valid, it turns out he was fired. So, what you're claiming "everyone knew" isn't even accurate. It's a closer guess than what his letter states - again, if accurate - but still not actually correct.

You're very strong on the pedantic meaning of words, and in this case there is a huge difference between him choosing to resign over scandal and him being told to leave over scandal. Suck it up, my brother, the fact is everyone did NOT know, they guessed, and the guess you espoused was inaccurate.

Bwhahahaha
Bwhahahaha
Bwhahahaha

What did he get fired for? Scandals

You really are spinning up your pretzel logic, but it’s just taking you in idiotic circles.