Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: YOU'RE FIRED: Trump Brings Accountability Back To The White House

  1. #1
    INGSOC GURPS's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Peoples Republic Of Maryland
    Posts
    39,090

    YOU'RE FIRED: Trump Brings Accountability Back To The White House

    That’s a far cry from how things have been done in the past two administrations. Under Barack Obama, the despicable Attorney General Eric Holder was held in contempt by Congress and the dishonest Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was responsible for the deaths of four Americans, but neither was fired.

    Republican administrations have been just as bad. Remember “Brownie”? Despite his blundering incompetence handling the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, FEMA head Michael Brown got a glowing review from Bush, who famously said, “Brownie, you’re doing a heck of a job.” He wasn’t, of course, but every two weeks taxpayers shelled out thousands of dollars to keep him in his cushy FEMA job (why the former Judges and Stewards Commissioner for the International Arabian Horse Association ever even got appointed to the post is anyone’s guess).

    [clip]

    “Scott Pruitt was told by the White House Chief of Staff John Kelly to resign,” Bloomberg News reported. “That’s according to two people familiar with the matter, who say the former EPA chief didn’t want to leave his post. During a phone call, Kelly told Pruitt that President Donald Trump wanted him to leave after revelations that the administrator’s schedule has been altered to shield some meetings from public view. Pruitt was caught off guard by Kelly’s call Thursday, one source says, just one day after celebrating Independence Day at the White House.”



    YOU'RE FIRED: Trump Brings Accountability Back To The White House
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

    “Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

  2. #2
    Oh PLEASE!

    Trump is a p***y. He doesn't fire anyone. He doesn't have the balls. He has someone else do it.

    Scott Pruitt was asked to resign...wow...after a year of corruption and waste of taxpayer money...whewie...that is really draining the swamp and taking charge. I guess Mr. Pruitt had lined his pockets enough that is now someone else's turn. Using Scott Pruitt as an example of Trump's management skills...OMG...that is hilarious, comrade. Thanks for the laugh!

    BTW...if Trump didn't hire so many utterly inept, corrupt, and unqualified people to begin with, he wouldn't have to have someone else fire/resign all these people. Did anyone in the WH ever figure out what happened to Mike Flynn? Did he resign? Was he fired? Was he never really hired in the first place. Any updates on this ever changing story?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    Trump is a p***y. He doesn't fire anyone. He doesn't have the balls.
    That...coming from you....is quite a hoot! You are easily the biggest coward in the room.
    "Dark humor is like food. Not everyone gets it." - J. Stalin

  4. #4
    Registered User Midnightrider's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Location
    NU
    Posts
    12,675
    Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    That’s a far cry from how things have been done in the past two administrations. Under Barack Obama, the despicable Attorney General Eric Holder was held in contempt by Congress and the dishonest Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was responsible for the deaths of four Americans, but neither was fired.

    Republican administrations have been just as bad. Remember “Brownie”? Despite his blundering incompetence handling the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, FEMA head Michael Brown got a glowing review from Bush, who famously said, “Brownie, you’re doing a heck of a job.” He wasn’t, of course, but every two weeks taxpayers shelled out thousands of dollars to keep him in his cushy FEMA job (why the former Judges and Stewards Commissioner for the International Arabian Horse Association ever even got appointed to the post is anyone’s guess).

    [clip]

    “Scott Pruitt was told by the White House Chief of Staff John Kelly to resign,” Bloomberg News reported. “That’s according to two people familiar with the matter, who say the former EPA chief didn’t want to leave his post. During a phone call, Kelly told Pruitt that President Donald Trump wanted him to leave after revelations that the administrator’s schedule has been altered to shield some meetings from public view. Pruitt was caught off guard by Kelly’s call Thursday, one source says, just one day after celebrating Independence Day at the White House.”



    YOU'RE FIRED: Trump Brings Accountability Back To The White House

    I thought you guys said he resigned because he was concerned about his family’s safety. Now trump was drain8ng the swamp of the guy he appointed
    "once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"-TGD

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrider View Post
    I thought you guys said he resigned because he was concerned about his family’s safety. Now trump was drain8ng the swamp of the guy he appointed
    As long as his replacement is also firmly anti-regulation and tasked with the continued dismantling and downsizing of the EPA, it's all good.
    "Dark humor is like food. Not everyone gets it." - J. Stalin

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrider View Post
    I thought you guys said he resigned because he was concerned about his family’s safety. Now trump was drain8ng the swamp of the guy he appointed
    Looks like neither side was accurate. You thought he quit because of the scandals, and we thought he quit because of the safety (like he said, contrary to other information).

    Turns out he was fired. Good news, all in all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    I'm sure Trump will be charged with more crimes before Hillary.

    Please pin this for future reference

    Pinned, as requested.....

  7. #7
    Registered User Midnightrider's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Location
    NU
    Posts
    12,675
    Quote Originally Posted by This_person View Post
    Looks like neither side was accurate. You thought he quit because of the scandals, and we thought he quit because of the safety (like he said, contrary to other information).

    Turns out he was fired. Good news, all in all.
    Bwhahahaha


    He Got told to resign because of his scandals.
    "once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"-TGD

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrider View Post
    Bwhahahaha


    He Got told to resign because of his scandals.
    As long as his replacement is also firmly anti-regulation and tasked with the continued dismantling and downsizing of the EPA, it's all good. <----- All that actually matters...in an other than obtuse world. ;-)
    "Dark humor is like food. Not everyone gets it." - J. Stalin

  9. #9
    Registered User Midnightrider's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Location
    NU
    Posts
    12,675
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    As long as his replacement is also firmly anti-regulation and tasked with the continued dismantling and downsizing of the EPA, it's all good. <----- All that actually matters...in an other than obtuse world. ;-)
    Bwhahahaha
    "once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"-TGD

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrider View Post
    Bwhahahaha
    I often wonder if you realize how much you channel Hillary Clinton with her cackle when you do that. Is that your goal - to be mocked like she is for sounding as stupid?

Members who have read this thread: 51

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |