For black dog...and his son..

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
marine corps colors.jpg

black dog

Free America

LOL.. I'll text it to son, he won't get it until sat afternoon sometime if they get liberty this weekend. This week is 4- 5-6 days in Lejeune's woods with full backs, plates, plate carriers
( I think 100 lbs ) and mine and one other young man have their M4's and a 35 lb javelin dummy to hump. A couple others are humping 240 bravos..... Oh to be young...
He'll be needing a bar of Irish Spring when he gets back.
I shipped him a large flat rate box of Clif bars, Pop tarts, small tubs of peanut butter, turkey jerky, beef and ham jerkey and those single serving triple containers of nuts,jerky and different candy in each. A huge box of pit and sack wipes and other toiletries and a new Casio.
It should be in his squad bay sitting on his rack when he gets back.

His ASVAB score took him out of machine guns ( he got that MOS at 0600 and at 2200 First Sergeant called 7 names and told them they were now Rocket Men because of their combined asvab scores ) and put him in Javelins. With what his Sergeant has told the seven Javelin Jarheads is most likely they will be shipped to Quantico after School of Infantry for other weapon system cross training.
He thought until last week he would go straight to fleet for his first tour.
I guess we will see what happens over the next 6 months to a year.

Is the blue on the back side?
Javelin Jarheads..:killingme.

SamSpade

Had a guy in my dorm who was a Marine in ROTC.

His favorite sign was the quote from "1984"
"Ignorance is Strength".

Actually I think someone did it to tease him but he kept it as a badge of honor.

black dog

Free America
Had a guy in my dorm who was a Marine in ROTC.

His favorite sign was the quote from "1984"
"Ignorance is Strength".

Actually I think someone did it to tease him but he kept it as a badge of honor.

LOL.. My son has a Marine in his squad bay that is from Alabama, until he went to School of Infantry where they are now, this young man had never seen a shopping mall.