Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: KKK... AntiFa... Democrats just love their masks!

  1. #11
    Registered User
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    26,957
    Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    And there is again..that fine Southern hospitality and civility!!!
    Tell me please what is in that statement that is false.
    Maxine is a race baiter.
    she is as ugly as a bag of a-holes.
    She is ethnic
    and a moron.

    Why should maxine deserve Southern hospitality when she blasts out withthe Souther California hospitaliy.
    Ask the Homeless in her neighborhood about her hospitality.

  2. #12
    Registered User
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    26,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    You mean besides facial recognition software? So the #### what if I want to attend a demonstration with a mask on? 15 year prison terms? Come on.

    If Antifa is causing issues and committing a crime, they should be arrested, but this criminalization of clothing is stupid and I didn't expect that level of authoritarianism from the GOP, let alone full-blown acceptance from their voting bloc.
    Gee Chris------why do you think bank robbers wear masks.
    Facial recognition.?----So what, if you are ashamed to be recognized or your picture is in the Post Office wanted Posters you shouldn't be there anyway.

    How do you feel about the KKK in masks Chris? Do you think that is just fine?

    I'd make it 15 years and a $20,000 dollar fine.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    Gee Chris------why do you think bank robbers wear masks.
    Facial recognition.?----So what, if you are ashamed to be recognized or your picture is in the Post Office wanted Posters you shouldn't be there anyway.

    How do you feel about the KKK in masks Chris? Do you think that is just fine?

    I'd make it 15 years and a $20,000 dollar fine.
    Bank robbers wear shirts and pants too. Does that make you a bank robber, Hijinx?

    If the KKK wants to wear masks, why should I have a problem with it?

    15 year? You'd fit right in North Korea. Using a hashtag? 15 years. Wearing white after labor day? 15 years. Wearing a hat that's too big? 15 years. Make a joke that isn't funny? 15 years.

    At some point, do you recognize how insane you sound? You rail against anyone you perceive as not being patriotic, whining and crying day in and day out about Obama and his religion and/or his birth certificate, yet have no problem standing behind members of Congress with apparently nothing better to do than create a law making masks illegal at a constitutionally-protected event. $1 trillion in debt? #### that, we can't let these Antifa people get away with wearing masks!
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    If you don't like it, go #### yourself.

  4. #14
    If I may ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    You mean besides facial recognition software? So the #### what if I want to attend a demonstration with a mask on? 15 year prison terms? Come on. If Antifa is causing issues and committing a crime, they should be arrested, but this criminalization of clothing is stupid and I didn't expect that level of authoritarianism from the GOP, let alone full-blown acceptance from their voting bloc.
    Calm down there a bit. It said, "...a proposed law that would enhance penalties for anyone who “injures, oppresses, threatens, or intimidates any person” while wearing a disguise or mask." So go wearing your mask, just don't do anything illegal. Most state already have laws concerning wearing masks while committing a crime anyways.
    If the military wanted you to have a spouse, or family, they would have issued you one.

  5. #15
    Registered User Grumpy's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Loveville
    Posts
    2,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    You mean besides facial recognition software? So the #### what if I want to attend a demonstration with a mask on? 15 year prison terms? Come on.
    Note that it said 'up to' 15 years..But if you wanna believe you would get 15 years for smoking a doobie through your mask at a demostration, have at it.

  6. #16
    Happy Creepy Ass Cracka Lurk's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    14,038

    Holy ####!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Unmasked ANTIFA.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	87.1 KB 
ID:	123571

    Saying we are a country of "Immigrants" is an insult to our ancestors.

  7. #17
    American Beauty RoseRed's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    My own private Idaho
    Posts
    76,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
    <img src="http://forums.somd.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=123571"/>
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

  8. 07-11-2018, 09:16 PM

  9. #18
    Registered User
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    26,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    Bank robbers wear shirts and pants too. Does that make you a bank robber, Hijinx?

    If the KKK wants to wear masks, why should I have a problem with it?

    15 year? You'd fit right in North Korea. Using a hashtag? 15 years. Wearing white after labor day? 15 years. Wearing a hat that's too big? 15 years. Make a joke that isn't funny? 15 years.

    At some point, do you recognize how insane you sound? You rail against anyone you perceive as not being patriotic, whining and crying day in and day out about Obama and his religion and/or his birth certificate, yet have no problem standing behind members of Congress with apparently nothing better to do than create a law making masks illegal at a constitutionally-protected event. $1 trillion in debt? #### that, we can't let these Antifa people get away with wearing masks!
    I am very sorry, I apologize for you.
    I just cannot understand how any sane intelligent person can watch the antics of these Antifa people wearing their masks and hoodies and not understand that they wear them for the same reason bank robbers do---- To avoid recognition when they are video'd and the video is used to make arrests.
    You do understand that don't you and are just being cute by saying they have a right to wear them?

    I know its hard for young people to understand that running around intimidating people, busting windows, and destroying property isn't fun and games.
    And doing so while wearing a mask is to hide their identity from prosecution.

    And Yes a lot of men wear pants ,many wear hoodies during the winter. Not so m,any when the weather is mild.

    I would ask you the same question you asked me.
    Do you know how insane you sound when you try to justify criminals wearing masks?
    And Yes these people are criminals.
    But you can bet your sweet ass that 15 years in jail (the maximum, most will be home before the ink is dry on their arrest form). will make them, see the error of their ways.

  10. #19
    Board Mommy vraiblonde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Off the grid
    Posts
    124,086
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    You mean besides facial recognition software?
    Chris, if you are so paranoid of facial recognition that you can't go out without a mask, you are highly disturbed and should get psychiatric help.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

  11. #20
    Board Mommy vraiblonde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Off the grid
    Posts
    124,086
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Unmasked ANTIFA.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	87.1 KB 
ID:	123571

    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Members who have read this thread: 53

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |