Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: A year later...he still doesn't understand

  1. #1

    A year later...he still doesn't understand

    It's been a year since Donald Trump made a fool of himself at the 2017 Nato conference.

    Watching his news conference this morning, it was pretty clear that our incompetent President made no effort whatsoever to learn how NATO works. He's making the same ignorant claims as last year...money is pouring in "like never before" and it is happening because HE and ONLY HE pushed. Same exact BS he said last year. Politico put out this primer for our Buffoon in Chief after the way Trump embarassed himself before the world at the 2017 NATO meeting:

    https://www.politico.eu/article/prim...-really-works/

    It's really too bad he didn't read it or listen to any briefing anyone bothered to try to give to him.

    Trump is an amazing study in narcisicism. At the news conference, he took credit for every positive thing that he thinks happened including things that happened before he became President, blamed everyone else for every negative thing, lied about every factual piece of data and when pressed for actual specifics about what he claimed to have accomplished, he had nothing to offer. Amazing. Of course all the cultist will come on here and claim this as another "win".

  2. #2
    Nobel Peace Prize Awarded Kyle's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    12,238
    ___________________________________________________________
    "If You Donít Read the Newspaper You Are Uninformed, If You Do Read the Newspaper You Are Misinformed." - Mark Twain

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    It's been a year since Donald Trump made a fool of himself at the 2017 Nato conference.

    Watching his news conference this morning, it was pretty clear that our incompetent President made no effort whatsoever to learn how NATO works. He's making the same ignorant claims as last year...money is pouring in "like never before" and it is happening because HE and ONLY HE pushed. Same exact BS he said last year. Politico put out this primer for our Buffoon in Chief after the way Trump embarassed himself before the world at the 2017 NATO meeting:

    https://www.politico.eu/article/prim...-really-works/

    It's really too bad he didn't read it or listen to any briefing anyone bothered to try to give to him.

    Trump is an amazing study in narcisicism. At the news conference, he took credit for every positive thing that he thinks happened including things that happened before he became President, blamed everyone else for every negative thing, lied about every factual piece of data and when pressed for actual specifics about what he claimed to have accomplished, he had nothing to offer. Amazing. Of course all the cultist will come on here and claim this as another "win".
    So, they're meeting their 2006 Wales Conference agreement of 2% of their GDP? "Pouring in like never before" sounds like a great start, but not meeting their obligations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    I'm sure Trump will be charged with more crimes before Hillary.

    Please pin this for future reference

    Pinned, as requested.....

  4. #4
    Registered User warneckutz's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    11,573
    Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    A year later, you and sap don't understand - you're lame attempts to discredit #45 only has made you, and your fellow, weak, lib cucks, look more pathetic.
    Listen to me now, and believe me later: it doesn't matter how much you pump up those muscles, as long as you reach the full pumptential.

    It's not 'roids but thanks for noticing...

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    Of course all the cultist will come on here and claim this as another "win".
    We're almost tired of so much winning.
    "Dark humor is like food. Not everyone gets it." - J. Stalin

  6. #6
    Board Mommy vraiblonde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Off the grid
    Posts
    123,914
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by warneckutz View Post
    A year later, you and sap don't understand - you're lame attempts to discredit #45 only has made you, and your fellow, weak, lib cucks, look more pathetic.
    Well, this ^^^

    The only thing I can think is that they insulate themselves so tightly that they don't realize what Trump is doing for this country, and the approval it's being met with. They're like children clinging to a security blanket.

    But...Trump's still Hitler, right? And we're all still going to die?
    Yes, sweetie, Trump's still Hitler and we're all going to die. Now close your eyes and get a good night's sleep....
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

  7. #7
    INGSOC GURPS's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Peoples Republic Of Maryland
    Posts
    39,071
    Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    It's been a year since Donald Trump made a fool of himself at the 2017 Nato conference.



    Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.
    You Were Saying .... You Miserable Git

    Weíre tempted to suggest a conspiracy here ó but itís just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply canít conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

    ďMoral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.Ē

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    Watching his news conference this morning
    I doubt it. I bet your TV screen is completely coated in humus you flung at it in anger, and spittle.

    Oh, and... Trump = Still POTUS.
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

  9. #9
    Nobel Peace Prize Awarded Kyle's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    12,238
    Quote Originally Posted by PsyOps View Post
    I bet your TV screen is completely coated in humus you flung at it in anger
    So that's what that crap is for!?!
    ___________________________________________________________
    "If You Donít Read the Newspaper You Are Uninformed, If You Do Read the Newspaper You Are Misinformed." - Mark Twain

Members who have read this thread: 50

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |