Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Papa John's...

Papa John's...

Well, Mr. Smatter, (Papa John) will be stepping down from his organization because......wait for it....he used the dreaded "N" word in a private conversation!!! Oh the horror!!!

So, I'll be watching all the rappers, and King Louis Farrakhan, (sp) stepping down as influential mascots because of the same indiscretions....
    to demonstrate absurdity, sometimes one must be absurd

Quote Originally Posted by GregV814 View Post
    Well, Mr. Smatter, (Papa John) will be stepping down from his organization because......wait for it....he used the dreaded "N" word in a private conversation!!! Oh the horror!!!

So, I'll be watching all the rappers, and King Louis Farrakhan, (sp) stepping down as influential mascots because of the same indiscretions....
    They took the conversation out of context to destroy the man.
    It's an old trick that liberals have down to a science.

He should have used rigger instead.
    No one cares.

The media is completely ignoring the context of the use of the n word. Letís get something straight; itís a deplorable word. Still, context does not matter when advancing a false narrative. I knew his days were numbered when he took the overwhelming majority, albeit politically incorrect, stance on the anthem controversy.

Quote Originally Posted by Manny View Post
    The media is completely ignoring the context of the use of the n word. Let’s get something straight; it’s a deplorable word. Still, context does not matter when advancing a false narrative. I knew his days were numbered when he took the overwhelming majority, albeit politically incorrect, stance on the anthem controversy.
    If it's so deplorable, why do so many blacks use it.

The media is completely ignoring the context of the use of the n word.
    Exactly. In the context of how he actually used it, I didn't see the slightest thing wrong. But butthurt..butthurt everywhere.
    "I've got to start eating at home more" - J. Dahmer

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    Good question

Good question
    Blacks use it to each other as a term of endearment,or contempt dependent on the context, but sh1t themselves if a white person uses it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    My rigger uses it all the time... Usually in a joke.. he's out mowing his grass right nw, with just basket ball shorts on.. he must be working on his tan?
    I'll ask him when he sneaks in the shop and bull####s while he cools off with a few Coors lites...
    No one cares.

Now theyíre going to rename the gym named after him. I am still waiting for the Democratic Party to change their name. Until then, they remain the face of slavery, segregation and Jim Crow.

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/20...-says.amp.html

Members who have read this thread: 53