Papa John's...

GregV814

Well, Mr. Smatter, (Papa John) will be stepping down from his organization because......wait for it....he used the dreaded "N" word in a private conversation!!! Oh the horror!!!

So, I'll be watching all the rappers, and King Louis Farrakhan, (sp) stepping down as influential mascots because of the same indiscretions....

Hijinx

Well, Mr. Smatter, (Papa John) will be stepping down from his organization because......wait for it....he used the dreaded "N" word in a private conversation!!! Oh the horror!!!

So, I'll be watching all the rappers, and King Louis Farrakhan, (sp) stepping down as influential mascots because of the same indiscretions....

They took the conversation out of context to destroy the man.
It's an old trick that liberals have down to a science.

Manny

The media is completely ignoring the context of the use of the n word. Let’s get something straight; it’s a deplorable word. Still, context does not matter when advancing a false narrative. I knew his days were numbered when he took the overwhelming majority, albeit politically incorrect, stance on the anthem controversy.

Hijinx

The media is completely ignoring the context of the use of the n word. Let’s get something straight; it’s a deplorable word. Still, context does not matter when advancing a false narrative. I knew his days were numbered when he took the overwhelming majority, albeit politically incorrect, stance on the anthem controversy.

If it's so deplorable, why do so many blacks use it.

black dog

Free America
If it's so deplorable, why do so many blacks use it.

My rigger uses it all the time... Usually in a joke.. he's out mowing his grass right nw, with just basket ball shorts on.. he must be working on his tan?
I'll ask him when he sneaks in the shop and bull####s while he cools off with a few Coors lites...

MiddleGround

My rigger uses it all the time... Usually in a joke.. he's out mowing his grass right nw, with just basket ball shorts on.. he must be working on his tan?
I'll ask him when he sneaks in the shop and bull####s while he cools off with a few Coors lites...

Eyes on the work... eyes on the work :nono:

PsyOps

Pixelated
They took the conversation out of context to destroy the man.
It's an old trick that liberals have down to a science.

That's the absolute truth about this. It's not like he called someone the N word; he was referencing what someone else said about black people in a conference call about marketing and public relations.

Papa John's Founder Used N-Word On Conference Call

The call was arranged between Papa John’s executives and marketing agency Laundry Service. It was designed as a role-playing exercise for Schnatter in an effort to prevent future public-relations snafus.

On the May call, Schnatter was asked how he would distance himself from racist groups online. He responded by downplaying the significance of his NFL statement. “Colonel Sanders called blacks n-----s,” Schnatter said, before complaining that Sanders never faced public backlash.

So, basically he was calling out the hypocrisy of folks that go all in an uproar over his comments about the NFL kneeing controversy and how it was affecting sales. Schnatter was complaining that there was no backlash towards KFC when Schnatter said "Colonel Sanders called blacks n-----s".

So, rather than using the word as a derogatory term towards someone, he was using it as a reference of what someone else said. Is that the rule now? That you just can't say the word at all? And if you do, you're career is ruined? This country is being ruled by the snowflakes when they have this much power.

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Schnatter was complaining that there was no backlash towards KFC when Schnatter said "Colonel Sanders called blacks n-----s".

Colonel Sanders was a Racist? :bawl:

What's next? Little Caesar is found to be transgender during a toga slip?

Hijinx