Lex Park keeping it classy

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
UPDATE: Official Press Release on Woman Beaten After Accidentally Hitting 10-Year-Old Child with SUV in Lexington Park

Kid ran out into the road, woman hit her. It was a simple, "Oh, how terrible!" story until... the local talent pulled the woman from her vehicle and beat her. It happened in that ghetto off GMR, by the Nicolet Park drug market and gang fight arena.

Somehow a few commenters on the story are trying to make the case that the woman deserved to be beaten - "Wut a ol white bitch doin' in da 'hood anywayz?" type of stuff.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Damn... I've been breaking the law all these years. I do not come to a complete stop and wait until the ice cream truck stops serving customers and starts moving again.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Damn... I've been breaking the law all these years. I do not come to a complete stop and wait until the ice cream truck stops serving customers and starts moving again.

Think of all the children you've accidentally mowed down.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Parents apparently haven't been teaching their children to look both ways before crossing the street for at least a generation. I see people all the time - young adults, not little kids - just waltzing out in front of oncoming cars like they own the place. It's not a black thing, either; whites are just as guilty.

Maybe this is something else the schools need to take over because parents are too lazy to teach it.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Parents apparently haven't been teaching their children to look both ways before crossing the street for at least a generation. I see people all the time - young adults, not little kids - just waltzing out in front of oncoming cars like they own the place. It's not a black thing, either; whites are just as guilty.

Maybe this is something else the schools need to take over because parents are too lazy to teach it.

It's just another ticket in the Ghetto Lottery.

MiddleGround

I believe you are supposed to come to a complete stop then, proceed with caution. What I gather from the story is that the old woman didn't even stop. Either way, no excuse for the animalistic behavior!!

glhs837

Power with Control
Damn, as always, the comments section is a true dumpster fire.

1. Someone claims that Ice Cream Trucks fall under the same law as school buses.
2. Multiple people claim the old lady was barreling through like Death Race 2000
3. Other claim the little girl (10 years old) ran out from behind the ice cream truck and the old lady was driving normally
4. Some people claim the old lady was dragged from her SUv and beaten by up to five family members
5. Others say the old lady (72) was either not touched or simply pushed down
6. She was either unharmed or has a broken pelvis and needed stitches
7. Best comment?

Ok I’m a white Male that was there I saw the whole thing The little girl was that the ice cream truck getting candy she star walking away from eyes came truck delayed I the old lady Was speeding going over 40 miles an hour and struck the little girl dragged her underneath the truck the old lady was not going to stop No one beat old lady The one male there was upset in yelling and everything else was her Uncle who was yelling at the cops because they were blocking to get to the house where the little girl was at see people had a run Back-and-forth from the ambulance to the house to take care of the little girl

itsbob

I bowl overhand

Goes to what I say about School Busses.. we have taken ALL the responsibility from kids and their own safety.. to the point they don't know how to cross a street safely.

awpitt

Main Streeter

This is so true. I remember St. Mary's College wanting to build a pedestrian bridge over Rt. 5 because it seemed that the young adults weren't able to cross Rt. 5 safely.

black dog

Free America
Go with a Lift kit and aggressive tread pattern. :yay:

Good idea, those damn German cars are so low to the ground you get hung up on a six year old.
It's a shame grandma wasn't packing, a few SUV pops and she could have hit the
trifecta.