Strzok Denies Bias

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"At no time, in any of those texts, did those personal beliefs ever enter into the realm of any action I took," Strzok said.

He insisted under aggressive questioning that an August 2016 text in which he said "We'll stop" a Trump presidency followed Trump's denigration of the family of a dead U.S. service member. He said it was his personal view, written late at night and off-the-cuff, of "horrible, disgusting behavior" by the Republican presidential candidate.

But, he added in a raised voice and emphatic tone, "It was in no way — unequivocally — any suggestion that me, the FBI, would take any action whatsoever to improperly impact the electoral process for any candidate." Some Democrats applauded after he finished speaking.

FBI agent angrily rejects charges of bias at chaotic hearing

yeah, sure thing bro

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Strzok made the comments during a Congressional hearing on how his animus toward Donald Trump and fondness for Hillary Clinton impacted investigations involving both political figures in which he played an integral role.

"I understand we are living in a political era in which insults and insinuation often drown out honesty and integrity," Strzok said during his opening statement. "But the honest truth is that Russian interference in our elections constitutes a grave attack on our democracy."

Strzok then claimed that Congress' attempt to hold him accountable for his actions was a win for Putin and the Russian leader's goal of destroying the United States.

"Most disturbingly, it has been wildly successful — sowing discord in our nation and shaking faith in our institutions," Strzok continued. "I have the utmost respect for Congress’s oversight role, but I truly believe that today’s hearing is just another victory notch in Putin’s belt and another milestone in our enemies’ campaign to tear America apart."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/32997/peter-strzok-claims-congress-holding-him-ryan-saavedra

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/cspan/status/1017431772752236544?[/TWITTER]

Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC) asked Strzok:

On August 6, you hadn’t interviewed anyone, you’re investigating this alleged Russian collusion with the Trump campaign, you’re the lead investigator, you originated the investigation, you’re the point of contact, you drafted the document, and here you are before you’ve interviewed a single solitary witness saying, ‘F*** Trump’…‘I can protect the country at many levels.’ We’re not even a week into an investigation that you originated, approved, were the contact for, you hadn’t even interviewed a single solitary soul until August 11, and you’re already pledging to protect the country from that menace, Donald Trump.

Gowdy followed by asking Strzok about his text to Lisa Page stating he would “stop it” – the it being Trump’s presidency. Gowdy queried, “When you promised to stop Donald Trump from becoming president on August 8, how many interviews had you conducted?”

[clip]

Gowdy shot back, “Some one may ask you that question, Agent Strzok, but I didn’t…Here’s what I want to know? Who is the ‘he’ in ‘he’s not’?...What is the ‘it’?”

Strzok demurred, and Gowdy continued firing, “If we’re going to have a debate over a two-letter word, we’re going to have to do that another time. Who or what did you mean by ‘it’?”

Strzok said it was written late at night, and Gowdy continued grilling him. Finally, Strzok answered, “It would be his candidacy for the presidency, and I sensed that the American population would not vote him into office.” Gowdy said, “The ‘we’ll’ is the American people?” Strzok stated, “I don’t recall writing that text. What I can tell you is that text in no way suggested that I or the FBI would take any action to influence thee candidacy.” Gowdy finished him: “That is a fantastic answer to a question nobody asked.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/32990/watch-strzok-says-his-texts-didnt-mean-he-was-ben-shapiro

stgislander

PREMO Member
Now that Lisa Page has heard all of Strzok's answers, I'm not sure why the Committee is going to bother to interview her tomorrow.

Grumpy

First 3 minutes of this important, the rest not so much..Of 30,000 emails to/from Clinton's server, ALL but 4 went to a 'nation state' in addition to the folks it was addressed to. FBI has known this for quite a while and now it just comes out??

Hijinx

First 3 minutes of this important, the rest not so much..Of 30,000 emails to/from Clinton's server, ALL but 4 went to a 'nation state' in addition to the folks it was addressed to. FBI has known this for quite a while and now it just comes out??

What nation state?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Comey was a colossal lying weasel!

I didn't realize the FBI had a training program for that skill.

Hijinx

I saw a few minutes of it. I wanted to smack the pretentious smirk of Strzok's face.

The guy is a conniving liar. His actions are inexcusable, and I still wonder what nation state Hillary was sending her emails to, why she was sending them and why anyone would look the other way at such a blatant act of treason.

Yes folks treason. The act of a traitor.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Gowdy shot back: “I don’t give a damn what you appreciate, Agent Strzok."

I really wish he wasn't leaving.

You have to wonder about this Strzok person, what kind of an arrogant ass he is to be sassing a United States Congressman during a hearing where he is being questioned about his unethical and perhaps illegal behavior.

Hijinx

I really wish he wasn't leaving.

You have to wonder about this Strzok person, what kind of an arrogant ass he is to be sassing a United States Congressman during a hearing where he is being questioned about his unethical and perhaps illegal behavior.

IMO you have to be a liar in a class with Hillary in order to lie when the evidence of that lie is right there for all to see.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

That is infuriating. That little bitch sits there and smirks, obviously lying through his teeth, while the Democrats jump to his defense. He thinks this is freaking hilarious. "I'm sorry, I don't recall. :coffee: :yawn: :fu:" I'd give him the death penalty right this minute just for his smug attitude.

That's Obama's FBI.

Hijinx

That is infuriating. That little bitch sits there and smirks, obviously lying through his teeth, while the Democrats jump to his defense. He thinks this is freaking hilarious. "I'm sorry, I don't recall. :coffee: :yawn: :fu:" I'd give him the death penalty right this minute just for his smug attitude.

That's Obama's FBI.

I am not at all surprised that Democrats come to his defense.
They are all creatures of the same slimy actions taken against Trump.
Democrats----at least those in Congress--- are the Deep State.
Working against America.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I can’t decide if Strzok reminds me of the cat that ate the canary, or a snake in the grass.

And, I would like to add. Does it not scare y’all that some Dems in the hearing, today, were applauding a traitor covering for a traitor? It all was so blatant. I hope someone is, finally, held accountable for the corruptness in our Fed Gov. Oh, and yeah, go Trump!

Last edited: