No, The Founder Of Papa John's Is Not Automatically Racist For Saying The N-Word

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
It is being reported that Schnatter "used a racial slur." But he "used" the slur in the same sense that a prosecuting attorney "uses" a gun by presenting it as evidence during a trial. In a conversation with a marketing agency, Schnatter pointed out that the founder of KFC called black people "n***ers." Only he did not censor the word, as I just did. He simply quoted Colonel Sanders, and not in a positive or approving light. But that is apparently enough to make him racist. He is a secondhand racist. By quoting a racist, he became racist. Even though the intent and context were not racist, and were actually anti-racist, he still became racist by some supernatural sorcery that nobody can explain.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/32984/walsh-no-founder-papa-johns-not-automatically-matt-walsh

CPUSA

When questioned about his racism by other racist board members who just haven't been exposed yet as such, Schnatter replied, "I've had it up to here with ya'lls PC BS!! I'm gonna retire out with my millions, move to a third world ####hole and live like a king...with a plantation full of brownskins to serve all of my needs & whims...peace out, Niggas!!"

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
When questioned about his racism by other racist board members who just haven't been exposed yet as such, Schnatter replied, "I've had it up to here with ya'lls PC BS!! I'm gonna retire out with my millions, move to a third world ####hole and live like a king...with a plantation full of brownskins to serve all of my needs & whims...peace out, Niggas!!"

Brought a tear to my eye. Ahma gone have something like that engraved on my tombstone.

Hijinx

Brought a tear to my eye. Ahma gone have something like that engraved on my tombstone.

Take the money and tell the world to KM racist azz.

fed up with azzwipes who are constantly looking for something to be offended by.