well, now its assault style military tactical knife...

GregV814

http://www.thebaynet.com/articles/0718/militarystyleknifeusedtostabmaninwaldorf.html

so, two idiots got into a barfight in Waldorf... one jabbed the other, his associate, with an edged implement. The writer of the late breaking event, gumshoe reporter for the Baynet described the implement as a military style knife.A tactical instrument. It used to be a knife but those in the media have taken to "Military Style" as a catch phrase I guess...

Oh, the injuries were not life threatening and the victim, known as "yo bitch" did not want the jabber charged, but he was...So, my question to you is this....Is a plastic butter knife from McDonalds a "Military Style" lard spreading device? And can I still get paper straws from Starbucks??? I mean "composite MIlitary Style potential bird killing implements"???

officeguy

I had to laugh when I read that headline. I guess it's one of those knives that keeps stabbing as long you hold the handle. One of them 'assault knives'.

BOP

I have a fully semi-automatic box cutter. It's <non-specific color designation here lest I be called ray cis> with a green racing stripe. Basically, it's an assault box cutter.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Does Glock manufacture knives? :shrug:

Sure do...
Glock-FK-1.jpg

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I have a fully semi-automatic box cutter. It's <non-specific color designation here lest I be called ray cis> with a green racing stripe. Basically, it's an assault box cutter.

I have a really sweet, blue, Kobalt box cutter. I came with a nice little case and extra blades.

Attachments

• kobalt.JPG
    kobalt.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 270

glhs837

Power with Control
I have a really sweet, blue, Kobalt box cutter. I came with a nice little case and extra blades.

Duuuuuude!!!! A switchblade box cutter? I am so there for that. Also there for tools with thier own containers. Some of those blades look like Wes Craven designed them......

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Here's a few of mine.
Pip_Knives_Hist-Mil02.jpg
Pip_Knives_Civil02.jpg

Part of the reason we have a security system, all the tools I have.