Something fishy about dead Dolphin found on local beach

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
There was a suicide note in the sand saying So long and thanks for all the fish!

GregV814

why did sandy cheeks leave texas to live under the sea with spongebob in a rainbow community? how did mr. crabs father a whale daughter? why does squidwards nose resemble a flaccid______?

the liberal agenda.....

thANK YOU

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Come on people, a dolphin died of undermined circumstances and wound up bloated and decomposing, (which means it was very stinky dead for some time), on a beach in Calvert County! Everyone should know, that, "The dolphins are the second most intelligent species on the planet Earth, only surpassed by mice, although many outside observers don't know about the mice." This is a pretty serious event that has occurred. What has happened? Has something been foretold and is now coming straight at us? As well informed people already know, dolphins, "... long ago knew of Earth's planned destruction and tried to communicate this to humans ..." So, for a dolphin to be alone and die right here, on our beloved Western Shore, on a peninsula abutting the Chesapeake Bay, the largest estuary in the world, is quite serious. Every year, for some time now, dolphins have been coming up the Chesapeake, Patuxent and the Potomac, trying to give us a message, but we just aren't listening to them. And now, this year, one of them is dead. This event can't be a sacrifice to get our attention because dolphins would never, ever, slap-fin to such levels. It's just not in their nature. No, something catastrophic has occurred. I think we are missing the big picture, unlike dolphins, that have, "... developed a rather peculiar ability, which exploits the Plural nature of their galactic sector, not dissimilar to that evolved by the Babel fish, which is this: In the picosecond before inevitable calamity, dolphins instantly wink into existence in all other possible probabilities in the Whole Sort of General Mish Mash." I don't know about you, but this really troubles me.

Since I have not been able to see any dolphins of late in the bay to try and communicate with, (and well, in all honesty, even if I did see them, my boat is so slow I could never catch up with them anyway), I'll just have to ask the mice. They should be in the loop on what is happening. Oh sh*t, just snapped the neck of a mouse in a trap. Peanut butter really does work best. Umm, well, guess even higher intelligence beings can be lulled into a false sense of security and be tricked. Damn, now what? Ah hah! Hey Gilligan! You live near the water, on an island, I think, and have lots of big and fast power boats, correct? Could you cruise out to the bay and see if you could find the dolphins and ascertain just what is going on? You might be doing humanity a huge favor.

I could try and use my VHF boat radio to communicate with the Megabrantis cluster, but I think a Deep Space Optical Communications (DSOC) array along with a Laser Transmitter Assembly (LTA) prognosticator and a high photo-detection efficiency ground Photon Counting Detector array with the Serially-concatenated Convolutionally-coded Pulse Position Modulation (SCPPM) encoder using and employing a 0.5 W 15 μrad beam at 1550 nm along with a Reconfigurable Wideband Ground Receiver dish array, is a better option. It's just that I don't have the connection required to get the access along with the level XXIVCM Alpha Centenario clearance I'd need just to look at this stuff from a mile away let alone use it. But, if I tweak my radio's hyper fluid resistor capacitance diode grouping and snip a leg off a couple transistors and reprogram a select few of the on-board Integrated Chips utilizing the internal and integrated GPS MOB (Man Over Board) from the Garmin 7616xsv circuitry as well as upping the voltage output by heating up the boat's batteries, three aligned in a series configuration, using a bunch of heaters that come packaged in the Chicken Cordon Blue MREs using urine instead of tap water for even more heat, it just might have enough signal strength to reach the nearest single relay station in a geosynchronous orbit approximately (22,236 mi) above mean, (not really, they are somewhat sweet), sea level, during a high tide, I might be able to get a message out. I think it just might work!

If I'm not stopped and silenced by an alphabet agency or the shadow government, I'll post an update of any information I can find to answer these important questions.