Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: More indictments...

Quote Originally Posted by This_person View Post
    My signature line says you believe something different.
    Sadpuss can't keep up with his grocery list...much less his past posts.
    "Dark humor is like food. Not everyone gets it." - J. Stalin

Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade View Post
    Saw this, this morning on my way in ..

https://townhall.com/columnists/dere...dwich-n2500399

"......The one thing they are alleged to have done that is serious is hacking the servers of the Democratic National Committee. Thatís a serious charge. Itís also completely unprovable, which makes it a brilliant political move by Mueller.
    Itís a serious charge. But if any of the people charged with doing it were to show up in court, which is highly unlikely, their lawyers would demand to see the DNCís servers so they could have their experts examine them. Mueller says Russians hacked them, but the servers have magically disappeared. So how can anyone be certain who hacked them, or if they were even really hacked at all?

Since none of those charged are going to show up in court, there will be no challenge to the allegation, no demand to see the evidence, and no legal embarrassment for Mueller when the charges are dropped because the key piece of evidence not only canít be provided to the defense, it wasnít even examined by the prosecutor. "

The point of indicting Russians who can't or won't appear in court is purely political theater.
    It would be his worst nightmare if they showed up and said, ok, here we are - show us what you got.
    I did not know that we had a treaty with Russia (signed in 1999) that allows someone like Mueller to request an interview with these 12 individuals. The fact that surely former FBI Director Mueller knew of this treaty and chose NOT to interview those folks tells us that the indictments are indeed nothing but political theater.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    I'm sure Trump will be charged with more crimes before Hillary.

Please pin this for future reference

Pinned, as requested.....

I did some checking this morning. Trump still not a target of the investigation. Still no collusion. I did hear that Mueller is prepared to indict every American except Trump. Weird.
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

will only indict those americans that voted for trump

Quote Originally Posted by PsyOps View Post
    I did some checking this morning. Trump still not a target of the investigation. Still no collusion. I did hear that Mueller is prepared to indict every American except Trump. Weird.
    I don't recall you crying about the years of fruitless Benghazi investigations. Why do you suddenly care now? Especially since this investigation has actually brought indictments

and this gem
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/russia...s-to-collusion

Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    I don't recall you crying about the years of fruitless Benghazi investigations. Why do you suddenly care now? Especially since this investigation has actually brought indictments

and this gem
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/russia...s-to-collusion
    Only crying we did was because the criminals like Clinton and Rice got away....
    "Dark humor is like food. Not everyone gets it." - J. Stalin

Members who have read this thread: 56