Online Dating is a Joke!

Jayn2

OK I had been looking for a new girlfriend for several years now ever since I lost my last one back in 2014, I tried several dating sites such as POF, OK Cupid, and Match for a few months. I even posted a few personal ads on Craigslist and on Back Page and I had met about 4 women online who said they were looking and they said they were serious but just ended up playing me as the fool! The first one who I met back in the late 2014 just blow me off the worse way by moving out of town on the day of our date! The second one who met me for lunch turned out to be a married women who met me out of convenience and wanted/needed some sucker to buy her food as she was out of cash. That really pissed me off but OK.. The third women who I met who answered my personal ad just before CL removed their personals met me at my place and we did had a nice time but never gotten back to me! And the latest one just flat out stood me up!
Also during that 4 years, I keep getting responses from people ether out west or over seas who claimed they were local but just trying to get a free ride. I just trying to find a date people! Anyway that's my rant!

PeoplesElbow

You have to remember for every one reply you get women get about 50. Men use the shotgun approach to finding a woman online and most will just message every woman out there that they don't think is too ugly. That and most women I've talked to about the matter say they usually get a dick pic the first thing from many guys. Don't be that guy.

MiddleGround

If you are going to go the online dating route, here are some things to remeber:

#1 Plan on settling. You WILL NOT find you perfect 10 anywhere. Think about it, if they are a 10.. they won't be looking for an online date.
#2 As the man, you WILL BE paying. Don't show up and plan to go Dutch.
#3 Women out there are constantly barraged with idiot guys asking for money, asking for them to play their "games," or just a-holes.
#4 IT WILL take some time to get them over their fears. As PE said, for every message or "like" that you get, they are getting 50 of them and mostly from a-holes.
#5 Be truthful. Don't put yourself out there as 6'5" and fit when you are 5'5" and a couch potato. Leave that to the women :lmao:
#6 Even if you found that woman who you are interested in, plan on at least 1 or 2 things being fake. They are not the age they claim, they are not the body type you read, or they are not making the money they say. Stuff like that.

In the end, the pictue(s) say it all. If your pic is not attractive to them, they won't bother to read the profile. Anyone who tells you differently is lying!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
#6 Even if you found that woman who you are interested in, plan on at least 1 or 2 things being fake. They are not the age they claim, they are not the body type you read, or they are not making the money they say, they are not the "gender" they claimed. Stuff like that.

:fixeditforya:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Wouldn't know but, if you have experince in that matter then please share. Lord knows it would be a change for you to ADD someting substantive to a topic :buddies:

You really are a sour somebody.

You're such a killjoy, a fly in the ointment, the bird poop on the ice cream cone, the coeds STD... :lmao:

MiddleGround

You really are a sour somebody.

You're such a killjoy, a fly in the ointment, the bird poop on the ice cream cone, the coeds STD... :lmao:

Ok then.. let me ask you this.

Are you ever serious about a topic? Or, are you the resident comic relief and add nothing but one liners, insults, and quips? If it is the latter then you have some pretty good competition around here.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Are you ever serious about a topic? Or, are you the resident comic relief and add nothing but one liners, insults, and quips? If it is the latter then you have some pretty good competition around here.

I am and have been on numerous occasions, but reserve it for ACTUAL discussions on interesting topics with those capable of intelligent discourse.

For the ridiculous, mundane and tedious I deviate to the one liners, quips and snark.

:jet:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Lighten up, Francis!

MiddleGround

I am and have been on numerous occasions, but reserve it for ACTUAL discussions on interesting topics with those capable of intelligent discourse.

For the ridiculous, mundane and tedious I deviate to the one liners, quips and snark.

:jet:

The difference between us being that I tend to treat others as if they have something to say and not imediately dismiss them as if their opinion is meaningless. Attempt to offer some form of conversation. Although I do not agree with some on here (like Midnightrider or This_person, I at least hear what they have to say and try to understand their viewpoint.

It tends to go hand-in-hand with acting like an adult and intelligence. Immediately dismissing another's opinion or what they have to say is what is wrong with people today and shows that you are part of the problem and not the solution no matter who you align yourself with.