"No one" and "Everyone" who ARE these people????

transporter

Our incompetent President's response today when asked if he talked to the Queen about Brexit:

"“I did. She said it’s a very - and she’s right - it’s a very complex problem, I think nobody had any idea how complex that was going to be... Everyone thought it was going to be ‘Oh it’s simple, we join or don’t join, or let’s see what happens.’”

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...rexit-chat-with-queen-elizabeth-idUSKBN1K4119

Trump does this all the time..."Everyone" obviously refers to himself when he thinks a certain thing...and "no one" or "nobody" means he was wrong (or more to the point never understood the issue) so he throws the blame on everyone because "no one" could have understood such a thing. You know....just like no one could have known health care was so hard!! What a buffoon.

SamSpade

And for the lack of anything to really comment on - it's come down to parsing words to find fault.

Which doesn't come close to the over-worn use by the Democrats for saying phrases like "the American people" - "the voters" - "this country"
and so forth to place words in the mouths of people ----

Which are THEIR words.

So don't bore me with this revelation that someone says "everyone" and "nobody" when it's pretty much standard
leftie boilerplate to claim everyone agrees with them. It's not news. (Dear Lord - I just saw Elizabeth Warren on TV -
confirming what I just wrote).

I spent years in a cult where the leaders claimed that God and they were always in agreement as they put words
in His mouth - always their own. So I've heard it enough to know it's bullsh*t.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Which doesn't come close to the over-worn use by the Democrats for saying phrases like "the American people" - "the voters" - "this country"
and so forth to place words in the mouths of people ----

Don't forget "the black community," "white America," and other racial blankets. Those are almost exclusively Left Democrat expressions.

And for the lack of anything to really comment on - it's come down to parsing words to find fault.

Maybe that's what they'll run on in the midterms. Wouldn't that be fun?

Hijinx

Getting worse every day. It's a pity. TDS is a horrible disease.

It destroys the mind.

Look what it has done to maxine----well! bad example. She never had much of a mind to start with.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
IMG_1390.jpg

SamSpade

No. They're saving our democracy.

I think we ought to compile a list of these - and see how many of them appear daily.

Although I do have to admit, saving our democracy seems to be most used when doing something terribly un-democratic.