Rod Rosenstein for president

transporter

Nicely written opinion piece for people who care about the future of the country more than they do about justifying their vote. Unfortunately, that leaves out just about everyone on this site:

Rod Rosenstein for president
When we confront foreign interference in American elections, it is important for us to avoid thinking politically as Republicans or Democrats and instead to think patriotically as Americans. … The blame for election interference belongs to the criminals who committed election interference. We need to work together to hold the perpetrators accountable.”

So said Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein at a Justice Department news conference unveiling the indictment of 12 Russian military intelligence officers charged with hacking Democratic emails to help tilt the 2016 election.

I think that we’re being hurt very badly by the … I would call it the rigged witch hunt … I think that really hurts our country and it really hurts our relationship with Russia.”

So said the man who solicited the hacking and benefited from it.

Quite frankly, I wonder if the majority of people on here even understand the difference between Mr. Rosenstein's comments and sense of duty vs Mr. Trump's comments and completely self involved mindset.

In all of the outrage regarding foreign interference with our elections... how come the Democrats never express outrage over the inarguable interference of Soros...:confused: