Maxine Waters: "Trump Is ‘Jealous of Obama"

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Saturday on MSNBC, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) said President Donald Trump criticizes former President Barack Obama because “he’s jealous of Obama and his administration.”

When asked about Trump tweeting that President Obama should have done more about Russian’s interfering in our elections, Waters said, “First of all, let me say this: If the president wrote out at some point and said the sky is falling and it is Obama’s fault, and everybody knows he likes to blame Obama for any and everything that he can come up with. And in addition to that, it is very clear that he’s jealous of Obama and his administration and the fact that he was able to do so well.”

https://www.breitbart.com/video/201...-obama/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook

:roflmao: :killingme :roflmao: :killingme :roflmao: :killingme

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Yeah sure Trump is jealous.
Just compare the two wives.

MODFTF.jpg

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I wonder if SNL will open a slot up for her. Or put her between the ferns and just let her spout off whatever comes to her mind.

Hijinx

[video=youtube;_SVSak1oBCw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SVSak1oBCw[/video]

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Yeah sure Trump is jealous.
Just compare the two wives.

Melania T and Jackie K would have been besties. It is a toss up of who wore it better. I do hope that there is a different conclusion. Kennedy was awesome, and so is Trump.

If the Dems had followed JFK, instead of going off the rail, I would, probably, be a Dem. But, then, we had LBJ. I was 8 when when JFK was assassinated. To this day, I believe that Lyndon was responsible for John’s death. That is why I am a Repub. The only good option for now.

I have said this before on this forum. My parents were Repubs, and when I walked in the house on the day JFK died, they were crying. I never saw them cry before, or after, again; about anything. I don’t cry anymore, either. Crying is for babies; which is, totally, expected. And, to be clear, yes, I was weepy when my dot got married, or first grandtot born, or to see my children do well. But, there is a difference between that, and crying.

Last edited:

Hijinx

Melania T and Jackie K would have been besties. It is a toss up of who wore it better. I do hope that there is a different conclusion. Kennedy was awesome, and so is Trump.

If the Dems had followed JFK, instead of going off the rail, I would, probably, be a Dem. But, then, we had LBJ. I was 8 when when JFK was assassinated. To this day, I believe that Lyndon was responsible for John’s death. That is why I am a Repub. The only good option for now.

I have said this before on this forum. My parents were Repubs, and when I walked in the house on the day JFK died, they were crying. I never saw them cry before, or after, again; about anything. I don’t cry anymore, either. Crying is for babies; which is, totally, expected. And, to be clear, yes, I was weepy when my dot got married, or first grandtot born, or to see my children do well. But, there is a difference between that, and crying.

I do not share your view of JFK.
He damned near got us all blown up when he backed out on the people in Cuba and Castro invited the Russians to place missiles there.
He was a habitual womanizer, with Frank Sinatra and Peter Lawford pimping for him in Hollywood.
He appointed his azzhole brother to be his Attorney General and went after the Mafia after using he mafia to get elected.
That may have gotten him killed.

But He gave great speech.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I do not share your view of JFK.
He damned near got us all blown up when he backed out on the people in Cuba and Castro invited the Russians to place missiles there.
He was a habitual womanizer, with Frank Sinatra and Peter Lawford pimping for him in Hollywood.
He appointed his azzhole brother to be his Attorney General and went after the Mafia after using he mafia to get elected.
That may have gotten him killed.

But He gave great speech.

This ^^^

JFK wasn't really that great of a President. The only reason he is worshiped today is because he was assassinated. Whenever someone touts Kennedy as some sort of presidential standard-bearer, I take that as an admission that they don't know what the hell they're talking about and are just repeating something they thought sounded smart when someone else said it.

Hijinx

You very funny guy! That crazy old bat wouldn't know the truth if it was tattooed on her forehead so she had to read it every morning.

Just a point of order here: It would have to be tattooed backward so she could read it in the mirror in the morning.
Nobody can see their forehead without a mirror.

gemma_rae

Saturday on MSNBC, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) said President Donald Trump criticizes former President Barack Obama because “he’s jealous of Obama and his administration.”

When asked about Trump tweeting that President Obama should have done more about Russian’s interfering in our elections, Waters said, “First of all, let me say this: If the president wrote out at some point and said the sky is falling and it is Obama’s fault, and everybody knows he likes to blame Obama for any and everything that he can come up with. And in addition to that, it is very clear that he’s jealous of Obama and his administration and the fact that he was able to do so well.”

https://www.breitbart.com/video/201...-obama/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook

:roflmao: :killingme :roflmao: :killingme :roflmao: :killingme

Obama must have been jealous as hell of W then.:killingme

This must be what happens when you've had too much Peach 45.:yay: