The Great Negotiator and Deal Maker

transporter

Trump told reporters on Friday that he had given May advice about how to deal with the EU that she found too “brutal.” Asked in a BBC interview Sunday what that was, May responded with an amused expression: “He told me I should sue the EU. Not go into negotiation, sue them.”

With a laugh, she added: “Actually, no. We’re going into negotiations with them.”

On Sunday, May seemed to point to Trump’s inconsistent advice when she said that as well as telling her to “sue” the EU, he also suggested not walking away from the negotiations.

May didn’t elaborate, and it wasn’t clear what grounds Britain would have to sue the EU, how it would work or to what purpose.

https://www.apnews.com/7228aa3612d7...mp-Brexit-advice:-Sue-the-EU,-don't-negotiate

Additional info here (you can also watch the PM try not laugh when talking about Trumps' idiotic advice) https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-44838028

This appears to be just another example of our President proving how unfit he is for the job.

MiddleGround

I have to assume that you are a somewhat intelligent person. The fact that you most likely know that these posts will not be well received on here and will only incur ridicule tells me that you are most likely another log-in by someone who merely wants to generate clicks on the site. Is it hard wearing both hats? Is it worth the extra revenue?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I have to assume that you are a somewhat intelligent person.

new_shocked.gif crackup.gif

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Seriously. I think they are brilliant. How else do you explain them constantly posting ideals that clash with the norm AND without fail, stir up the masses and cause them to log in each and every day? Just like Howard Stern. The haters come on here more than the ones that like them. Generating clicks. Brilliant!!

My number of clicks wouldn't change if all those trolls died in a fire tomorrow.

MiddleGround

My number of clicks wouldn't change if all those trolls died in a fire tomorrow.

Serious question.

Are you saying that you wouldn't log on here less if there weren't the likes of Midnightrider, Sapidus, or transporter posting? You wouldn't log on just to see if they posted something that you disagree with?

I ask because there have been numerous times you have admitted to just amusing yourself by hounding them.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Serious question.

Are you saying that you wouldn't log on here less if there weren't the likes of Midnightrider, Sapidus, or transporter posting? You wouldn't log on just to see if they posted something that you disagree with?

I ask because there have been numerous times you have admitted to just amusing yourself by hounding them.
tormenting trolls and morons is always going to be fun..always has been. But that is purely a sideline...in fact this is the only forum I'm on that even has such clowns on board.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Serious question.

I actually come here a lot less because of them; and many others.