Thread: GLOW -Netflix Series

GLOW -Netflix Series

If you remember the Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling, the really cheesy women's wrestling show from the 80's fondly you definitely want to catch this. Even if you don't and don't even like professional wrestling this show will probably bring a smile to your face. If you like 80's period pieces then you will love it.
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

This is one of the series I recommended in my "Netflix and chill" thread. I watched season 1 and really liked it, so now season 2 in on my list to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by jazz lady View Post
    This is one of the series I recommended in my "Netflix and chill" thread. I watched season 1 and really liked it, so now season 2 in on my list to watch.
    Gets even more fun. Wife and I finished it last night.
    "I aim to misbehave."

Members who have read this thread: 18