President Trump Tears Into Obama For Failing To Take On Russian Hackers

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein issued a dozen indictments Friday against "Russian intelligence officers" connected to a cyber warfare operation that hacked a DNC server in 2016, and breached several state election systems, exposing the information of around 50,000 voters.

It's not clear whether the Department of Justice will be able to bring the 12 individuals, who called themselves "Guccifer 2.0," to justice in the United States.

What is clear, Trump said Saturday, is that Barack Obama's administration was remiss in handling the hacking threat from Russia, giving the Russians license to meddle in American elections.

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1018074723140427776[/TWITTER]

"As Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein said today: 'There is no allegation in this indictment that Americans knew that they were corresponding with Russians. There is no allegation in this indictment that any American citizen committed a crime. There is no allegation that the conspiracy changed the vote count or affected any election result,'" Deputy White House Press Secretary Lindsay Walters said in a statement Friday, CBS News reports.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/33084/president-trump-shreds-obama-failing-take-russian-emily-zanotti

SamSpade

I can only think of a very few reasons - because if they really thought that Trump was actually working WITH Russians during the election,
it would have been at the top of their list to strut and crow about. If they thought there was any chance it could turn an election,
they would have done something about it - and CERTAINLY would have run to their friends in the press about it.

However - they thought Hillary would win. And not just win, but by a couple touchdowns. Win bigly. HUUUGE.

It only made the top of their list AFTER the election. It was a month AFTER the election Obama ejected Russian diplomats -
over something he'd gotten wind of several months earlier.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What is clear, Trump said Saturday, is that Barack Obama's administration was remiss in handling the hacking threat from Russia, giving the Russians license to meddle in American elections.

Well, yeah. Who was President during the 2016 election?

HINT: not Donald Trump.

It's kind of amazing that anyone would need to be reminded of that.

transporter

Well, yeah. Who was President during the 2016 election?

HINT: not Donald Trump.

It's kind of amazing that anyone would need to be reminded of that.

I wasn't aware that the President had the authority to prevent hacking of STATE run election apparatus.

I also wasn't aware that the President had the authority to secure DNC servers. (Although, as I recall, the FBI did inform the DNC that the DNC was a target.)

Kinda funny how you people all seem so blithely ignorant of the fact that Russia's goal was to support Trump as a means to defeat Clinton.

It is also sad that you all will do, say or believe anything that refutes or deflects from the fact that Russia meddled in our 2016 election.

It is amazing that you all sit by with your thumbs up your asses while our CURRENT President does NOTHING to stop the CURRENT intrusions. Of course, that is the end goal of our comrade GURPS...deflect...muddy the waters...get the uneducated and uninformed to take their eyes of the ball.

This_person

...our CURRENT President does NOTHING to stop the CURRENT intrusions.

Yeah, I mean Obama told Putin to "cut it out."

[video=youtube;Y_u_yUF8Ke8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_u_yUF8Ke8[/video]

Of course, that is the end goal of our comrade GURPS...deflect...muddy the waters...get the uneducated and uninformed to take their eyes of the ball.

36476732_484795588622837_7674332656384868352_n.jpg

This_person

All you have to do is pick up the phone...you know..."see something, say something". I'm quite sure the information you possess would be welcomed by the FBI.

Well, let's not deny that they try to influence our elections. They've been doing it for 50+ years, and I see no reason why they would stop now.

Well, except of course for the hard liner Obama's "cut it out" admonishment. I'm sure that caused Vlad a double-take.

SamSpade

Kinda funny how you people all seem so blithely ignorant of the fact that Russia's goal was to support Trump as a means to defeat Clinton.

And precisely how do we "know" this? Because the Democrats say so?
We don't know any of this. And if the Russians know, they're not talking.
It doesn't even fit logic - it would be much better for them to elect someone they've already bought -
several times. Someone who's already shown a willingness to toady up to them.
Someone who served in a capacity to confront them - and backed off.

Russia is MUCH better served by creating election CHAOS. Have Americans distrust their elections
and the election process. With that - it doesn't MATTER who gets elected. And you can't lose with
a strategy that doesn't depend on one person winning.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

You need to grab a dictionary and look up the word "fact".

I wasn't aware that the President had the authority to prevent hacking of STATE run election apparatus.
I also wasn't aware that the President had the authority to secure DNC servers. (Although, as I recall, the FBI did inform the DNC that the DNC was a target.)

And yet somehow Donald Trump DOES have that authority?

It is amazing that you all sit by with your thumbs up your asses while our CURRENT President does NOTHING to stop the CURRENT intrusions.

And you all sat by with your thumbs up YOUR asses while your massa Barack Obama did nothing to stop the intrusions. So really...suck it and spare me your laughable manufactured outrage.

PsyOps

Pixelated

It is amazing that you all sit by with your thumbs up your asses while our CURRENT President does NOTHING to stop the CURRENT intrusions.

Make up your ignorati mind Trans. It's either the persident's responsibility or it's not. You really are one bull#### short of methane poisoning.

gemma_rae

You weren't aware that President 0, as head of the executive branch of government, was the chief law enforcement official in the land?

It figures!

Hijinx

It is also sad that you all will do, say or believe anything that refutes or deflects from the fact that Russia meddled in our 2016 election.

It is amazing that you all sit by with your thumbs up your asses while our CURRENT President does NOTHING to stop the CURRENT intrusions. Of course, that is the end goal of our comrade GURPS...deflect...muddy the waters...get the uneducated and uninformed to take their eyes of the ball.

First, you are not aware of much of anything. You are too blinded with TDS.

Second I do not believe that Russia's goal was to support Trump as a means to defeat Hillary.
I believe their goal was just to disrupt the system, If they even had a goal.

Third .IF the Russians had anything to do with Hillary's defeat, (and I don't believe that)
I thank them very much, they helped to save America, so Trump could make it great again.

If you are an example of the educated and informed we are in a heap of trouble.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Of course, that is the end goal of our comrade GURPS ... deflect ... muddy the waters ... get the uneducated and uninformed to take their eyes of the ball.

So you have NOTHING, not counter points, progressive talking points ?

Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and Unfounded OPINION

:tantrum

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.

You Were Saying ....

:blahblah:

Sapidus

You need to grab a dictionary and look up the word "fact".

And yet somehow Donald Trump DOES have that authority?

And you all sat by with your thumbs up YOUR asses while your massa Barack Obama did nothing to stop the intrusions. So really...suck it and spare me your laughable manufactured outrage.

Maybe he can't stop it but he shouldn't be meeting him and giving him legitimacy on the world stage. He said "i believe him when he says he didnt hack our election."

Yet you claim obviously they are and have been trying to mess with our elections for years.

So which is it? Or is Trump lying again?

Sapidus

First, you are not aware of much of anything. You are too blinded with TDS.

Second I do not believe that Russia's goal was to support Trump as a means to defeat Hillary.
I believe their goal was just to disrupt the system, If they even had a goal.

Third .IF the Russians had anything to do with Hillary's defeat, (and I don't believe that)
I thank them very much, they helped to save America, so Trump could make it great again.

If you are an example of the educated and informed we are in a heap of trouble.

Exactly. By making sure an idiot with no experience and political knowledge who had millions in dealing with Russia and Russian banks won the election.

If you do any research at all you will see that you are correct. They wanted to F up the system and look where our country is now. More divided politically and socially then ever before. A rising inflation rate, on the verge of a trade war and now China and Russia are poised to be come the beneficiaries of our stupid global and financial policies.

This_person

Maybe he can't stop it but he shouldn't be meeting him and giving him legitimacy on the world stage. He said "i believe him when he says he didnt hack our election."

Yet you claim obviously they are and have been trying to mess with our elections for years.

So which is it? Or is Trump lying again?

Hacking an election and messing with an election are two very different things.

Do you have evidence the election (votes) were hacked? Or, do you simply think there were trolls putting out messages? The former is hacking the election, the latter is messing with an election.