CVS Manager Calls 911 on Black Woman Trying to Use Coupon

PsyOps

Pixelated
I just can't take any of these videos seriously because there is no context of what happened before what really prompted this guy to call the police. I can't imagine it was simply because she presented an alleged fake coupon. I'm sure the guy has his take, but appears to have lawyered up and isn't talking.

But the fact that the media is, once again, making this about race, as if they KNOW that was his motivation for calling the police is predictable.

This_person

I just can't take any of these videos seriously because there is no context of what happened before what really prompted this guy to call the police. I can't imagine it was simply because she presented an alleged fake coupon. I'm sure the guy has his take, but appears to have lawyered up and isn't talking.

But the fact that the media is, once again, making this about race, as if they KNOW that was his motivation for calling the police is predictable.

He's shaking so bad, there's clearly a lot more before the recording started. There are reported claims (in the video) of threatening actions and threats.

This is one of the reasons dash cams and body cams are good - they record EVERYTHING, not just the part one side wants you to see.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
She's a lying bitch. There's no freaking way that that manager called 911 on her just because she tried to redeem a coupon. That is too ridiculous to even consider. It's freaking Chicago and they certainly get black people in that store all the time - does this guy call the cops on all of them?

I hate this race-baiting ####.

And CVS has to apologize before even investigating the story, or else the local talent will burn their store down.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
She's a lying bitch. There's no freaking way that that manager called 911 on her just because she tried to redeem a coupon. That is too ridiculous to even consider. It's freaking Chicago and they certainly get black people in that store all the time - does this guy call the cops on all of them?

And CVS has to apologize before even investigating the story, or else the local talent will burn their store down.

Welcome to Obama's America. :yay:

Hijinx

Welcome to Obama's America. :yay:

People do not shake like that simply because they are calling police. Most of the time they are so angry they are about to explode.
Pretty sure we will find out sooner or later what the real story is.

One thing is certain , no matter what you call black people they get offended.
He called her African American and that didn't suit her she called herself black.
Maybe they should wear a sign with their preference so a person speaking to them would know.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
So this woman wants the world to know she's bringing urinary incontinence products home from the drug store? Well played.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
So this woman wants the world to know she's bringing urinary incontinence products home from the drug store? Well played.

They should feature her in any upcoming ads for those products. When life hands you lemons........

Sapidus

He is a log cabin republican Trump surrogate. Tells you pretty much all you need to know at this point Just the way you jumped to a conclusion and called her a lying bitch he probably did the same based on her race.

You are both trash.It's not race bating when it keeps happening over and over like with the BBQ, the Pool and the girl selling water. It's just coming to light that black people are treated as less than every day in this country. Sort of like the other day when you but on a fake black accent to say " why dis white woman driving in the hood" Racial stereotypes aren't funny and neither are your racist attitudes. [/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Sapidus

So instead of discussing the racist actions of the worker you choose to make fun of a incontinent woman?

The fact that she was buying this products should leave a smart person with the impression she wouldn't want the world to know and therefore is telling the truth.

Sapidus

What action was racist?

Calling the police on a black woman trying to use a coupon.

watch the video or read the article next time before you ask stupid questions.

"No police action was taken against the woman and the man has since been fired".

This_person

"No police action was taken against the woman and the man has since been fired".

Why is calling the police "racist"? Was the coupon valid - did she get her product free? What about the threats mentioned in the video?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

eekjawdrop.gif

gemma_rae

I need you to accompany me to the Giant Pharmacy so you can tell the black pharmacist he's racist for doing this exact thing to me, or trying to. I also challenge you to demand he be fired and refuse to leave until then, lest you be just a blowhard coward with no regard for right or wrong.

Otherwise admit you're a slip of a girlie man hiding behind your privilege.

TIA Big Boy:drummer:

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
He is a log cabin republican Trump surrogate. Tells you pretty much all you need to know at this point Just the way you jumped to a conclusion and called her a lying bitch he probably did the same based on her race.

You are both trash.It's not race bating when it keeps happening over and over like with the BBQ, the Pool and the girl selling water. It's just coming to light that black people are treated as less than every day in this country. Sort of like the other day when you but on a fake black accent to say " why dis white woman driving in the hood" Racial stereotypes aren't funny and neither are your racist attitudes.

Does all that mean you are leaving us again? Soon?

Really soon?

Sapidus

I need you to accompany me to the Giant Pharmacy so you can tell the black pharmacist he's racist for doing this exact thing to me. I also challenge you to demand he be fired and refuse to leave until then, lest you be just a blowhard coward with no regard for right or wrong.

Otherwise admit your a slip of a girlie man hiding behind your privilege.

When did they not let you use a coupon and then call the police on you?