The Omertà of Lexington Park

This_person

thats an awful lot of talking for a place where noone is supposed to talk to the police.....

“I do not know what happened, I was just walking down the street when this kid approached me starting s##t.” he continued, “Then out of nowhere he stabbed me.” The victim then refused to talk any further with police about the incident.

The female witness refused to record a written statement or talk with police any further about the incident. The male witness verified the female’s statement and also refused to record a written statement or talk with police about the incident.

That witness also refused to record a written statement.​

Like you, they talk and talk and talk - none of it holds even the tiniest bit of value.

In the end, the victim wised up. He'll have no corroborating witness, and it will be "he said/he said" in court.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
thats an awful lot of talking for a place where noone is supposed to talk to the police.....

The female witness refused to record a written statement or talk with police any further about the incident. The male witness verified the female’s statement and also refused to record a written statement or talk with police about the incident.

Reading is FUNdamental.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I didn't know the mafia operated in this part of Maryland. This thing of ours.

glhs837

Power with Control
Right, I get much more of a Bal'Mer vibe "Snitches Get Stitches". So our victim didnt give up the stabber, he gave up the female, maybe it's okay to "snitch on bi%$es"?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Right, I get much more of a Bal'Mer vibe "Snitches Get Stitches". So our victim didnt give up the stabber, he gave up the female, maybe it's okay to "snitch on bi%$es"?

I snitches on bitches with stitches in their britches. :yay:

officeguy

Two possibilities:
- victim had it coming and nobody feels too bad about him getting poked.
- perpetrator is violent enough that nobody wants his name associated with the case.

Midnightrider

Reading is FUNdamental.

yest RIF. A written statement is not "talking".

From the same story

Police spoke with a witness who would only say, she saw the victim walking towards her residence on Yorktown Road, with a bloody arm, at that time, her and the male witness ran up to him at the intersection of Yorktown Road and Suwanne Place, and they did not observe anyone else.

Police spoke with another male witness who advised he noticed an altercation south of the intersection located on Yorktown road at Suwanne Place. That witness told police he observed an altercation between the victim and an unknown African American male, he described the male wearing all dark clothing (black shirt and black pants) and having “long dreads”. He said the suspect was with a “black girl walking an all brown medium sized dog (30/40 lbs.)”.

The victim told police at the hospital, that he knew who the female was who was with the suspect.
Like i said, thats an awful lot of talking for a place where no one talks to the police. Hell, they even ratted out the dog.
:yay:

GregV814

Interview the damn dog for crying out loud...He a bytch too YO ???

wait, wait a minute!!! this happened within the same 24 hours that Trump was out of the Country paying off SCootin' Putin!!! These morsels of sanity were debating the long term effects of a new world order!!!! Damn, I'm good!!!!

Last edited:

glhs837

Power with Control
you watch too much TV. the police got enough from the witnesses to make an arrest. They caught the guy with the knife and covered in blood.

And maybe you dont wantc enough court tv, or maybe you should spend some time doing jury duty. When the wintesses on the stand go all "Hillary after a shower" for remebering stuff, juries get all non-unamimous. The point is that there has been a spate recently of stories out of the Park where someone was attacked and decided they wadnt telling nobody nuffin. Did they ever find the guy that did the car to car shooting on Pegg Road a few weeks back?