How long should this guy go away vs how long he will?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He *should* be put to death. More than likely, though, the Sheriff is a good friend of his mother and is invested in keeping Charming....uh, I mean Accokeek safe, and will therefore look the other way.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Anyone find it interesting that, with MD's strict gun laws, someone had the ability to return fire... and then limp away. I'm actually surprised that more persons didn't return fire.

glhs837

Power with Control
Anyone find it interesting that, with MD's strict gun laws, someone had the ability to return fire... and then limp away. I'm actually surprised that more persons didn't return fire.

And we'll place the odds of that that return fire coming from a legally owned weapon at?

officeguy

More important question is what should be done about whoever comes up with these messed up headlines. The way it's written he was arrested on murder charges for going to the shooting range with a stolen gun.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Wid dat crowd?...Idda expected rods drawed and buwetts flying from all directions.

They train for this chit.. [video=youtube;P9qO-Ftp9G4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9qO-Ftp9G4[/video]