United States Becomes Worlds Most Competitive Economy, Again

transporter

You two morons realize this is based on the same report Gilligan posted a few weeks ago? (the one created for people...like Gilligan)

No? Too stupid to read the actual article before you posted it or just too cognitively impaired to understand that it is the same thing????

Dumbasses.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You two morons realize this is based on the same report Gilligan posted a few weeks ago? (the one created for people...like Gilligan)

No? Too stupid to read the actual article before you posted it or just too cognitively impaired to understand that it is the same thing????

Dumbasses.

:roflmao:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I know. That's why I posted it.

I know..and that's why I'm glad you did.

Tranny ---- > fan.gif <-------world

Sapidus

Dumbasses.

They don't care. They see a headline and believe it which is why our country is in they mess.

No one can read an article for context or keep their attention span on anything for more than 30 seconds

CPUSA

Dumbasses.

Look!!! Splodey Splodey!!!
You are so predictable Brony!!
Can't wait until Nov. 7...You'll come outta your mom's basement, see the Red Tsunami... and we'll have 18 more months of whining from you sissy boys & butch girls...

CPUSA

They don't care. They see a headline and believe it which is why our country is in they mess.

No one can read an article for context or keep their attention span on anything for more than 30 seconds

Sadpusi!!! You're back!!

Now go away

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

:lmao:

OMG :lol: *whew*

Okay, I'm off to do laundry and hit the gym. My irony meter is pegged for the day.