Does Trump even know what team he plays for???

transporter

This question was asked during the campaign.

It was relevant then. It is MORE relevant now. In the past 5 weeks, Trump has given up US preparedness on the Korean peninsula, used the enemy's terms to characterize OUR military readiness operations, he berated our ALLIES in NATO, he belittled our closest international ally (UK) and criticized its leader while talking up PM May's opposition.

Now he meets with Putin and sees "no reason" to believe our intelligence agencies and Senate Intelligence committee over the word of Vladimir Putin???
HELSINKI (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump said after meeting Vladimir Putin on Monday he saw no reason to believe his own intelligence agencies rather than trust the Kremlin leader on the question of whether Russia interfered to help him win the 2016 election.

On a day when he faced pressure from critics, allied countries and even his own staff to take a tough line, Trump said not a single critical word about Moscow on any of the issues that have brought relations between the two powers to the lowest ebb since the Cold War.

Instead, he denounced the “stupidity” of his own country’s policy, especially the decision to investigate election interference.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...russia-behind-election-meddling-idUSKBN1K601D

What country does this guy think he is President of??? Does he have the slightest clue????

Naturally, the great informed voters of somd.com will jump for joy at our President, once again, cow towing to an enemy!!!

blah blah blah

getsomeair.jpg

CPUSA

It was relevant then. It is MORE relevant now. In the past 5 weeks, Trump has given up US preparedness on the Korean peninsula, used the enemy's terms to characterize OUR military readiness operations, he berated our ALLIES in NATO, he belittled our closest international ally (UK) and criticized its leader while talking up PM May's opposition.

Now he meets with Putin and sees "no reason" to believe our intelligence agencies and Senate Intelligence committee over the word of Vladimir Putin???

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...russia-behind-election-meddling-idUSKBN1K601D

What country does this guy think he is President of??? Does he have the slightest clue????

Naturally, the great informed voters of somd.com will jump for joy at our President, once again, cow towing to an enemy!!!

Just because you believe all of the Liberal BS, doesn't mean the GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER is stupid enough to fall for it boo boo...

NEW DAY...NEW WAY

This_person

h8q5e4ylk8h01.jpg

GregV814

hey uhhh Transporter person...do YOU know what "team" you are on??? do you wear a flat top butch haircut and dig the indigo girls???

This_person

[TWITTER]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Great World Cup. Question for President Trump as he meets Putin: Do you know which team you play for?</p>&mdash; Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) <a href="https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/1018650325354467328?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 16, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
[/TWITTER]

Good to know Reuters just channels HRC's tweets.

This_person

It's called news idiot.

Like how Trump's verbal diarrhea and twitter nonsense are also reported on verbatim.

Why is that surprising?

They didn't note that they were copying her verbatim, they simply "reported" it as if it meant something.

Bias is not journalism. It's infotainment - preaching to your choir.

Sapidus

Where are the lies? Why don't you have a problem with our dictator being a Russian pawn?

Verbatim Transcript :

CLINTON: Well, that’s because he’d rather have a puppet as president of the United States.
TRUMP: No puppet. No puppet.
CLINTON: And it’s pretty clear...
TRUMP: You’re the puppet!
CLINTON: It’s pretty clear you won’t admit...
TRUMP: No, you’re the puppet.
CLINTON: ... that the Russians have engaged in cyberattacks against the United States of America, that you encouraged espionage against our people, that you are willing to spout the Putin line, sign up for his wish list, break up NATO, do whatever he wants to do, and that you continue to get help from him, because he has a very clear favorite in this race.
So I think that this is such an unprecedented situation. We’ve never had a foreign government trying to interfere in our election. We have 17 — 17 intelligence agencies, civilian and military, who have all concluded that these espionage attacks, these cyberattacks, come from the highest levels of the Kremlin and they are designed to influence our election. I find that deeply disturbing.
WALLACE: Secretary Clinton...
CLINTON: And I think it’s time you take a stand...
TRUMP: She has no idea whether it’s Russia, China, or anybody else.
CLINTON: I am not quoting myself.
TRUMP: She has no idea.
CLINTON: I am quoting 17...
TRUMP: Hillary, you have no idea.
CLINTON: ... 17 intelligence — do you doubt 17 military and civilian...
TRUMP: And our country has no idea.
CLINTON: ... agencies.
TRUMP: Yeah, I doubt it. I doubt it.
CLINTON: Well, he’d rather believe Vladimir Putin than the military and civilian intelligence professionals who are sworn to protect us. I find that just absolutely...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Where are the lies? Why don't you have a problem with our dictator being a Russian pawn?

Keep up Sadpusi, we don't have a dictator anymore. He took his phone and his pen and went to Kenya.