Anthony Bourdain: another Clinton "suicide"?

BOP

I'm not familiar with this source, but nothing would surprise me when it comes to the Clintons. John Gotti got nothing on the Queen.

https://madworldnews.com/anthony-bourdain-clintons-death/

Celebrity chef Anthony Bourdain, who took his own life one month ago, has spoken from beyond the grave. The “Parts Unknown” host, who hanged himself in a French hotel in June, sat down with journalist Maria Bustillos from Popula magazine before his death. The interview, in which he exposes the “piece of ####” Clintons, was finally published on Sunday.

In an explosive interview published over the weekend, Anthony Bourdain let his feelings regarding top Democrats be known. In particular, he had some choice words for Bill and Hillary Clinton. His criticism of both of them was so raw and unfiltered that one could easily wonder whether he knew his death was impending and wasn’t afraid to speak his mind in this last, eye-opening interview as he would not be around to endure the career fallout which ultimately befalls those who publicly condemn the Clintons.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I saw this linked on The Drudge Report earlier today. Interesting, if nothing else!

littlelady

God bless the USA
He said he would poison Trump if given the chance, and, also, bashed the Clintons. Anthony definitely had issues. Whatever. What is it about well known successful people that do this? Like Robin Williams, Kate Spade, and, now, Bourdain, and more. I don’t get it.

I think about suicide more than most people because Marine hub runs in memory of fellow Marines that have committed suicide because of PTSD. What the hell goes on where they are deployed? We know that answer. It is hard to think about, and very sad, indeed.

Also, I see their faces because Hub prints out their pic, laminates, and attaches to his running vest. I tear up every time. God bless our military heroes. :patriot:

One of the main problems with our military bravehearts committing suicide is that they realize they are trying to protect Americans that don’t believe in America, and they are being used for political reasons, and saw their fellow bravehearts die for no reason.

Thanks for reading my post. In summation, Bourdain was not important, even though he thought he was. And, he is dead by his own doing.

Here is the website for anyone that is interested in honoring the 22 a day.

https://www.22toomany.com/

Last edited:

SamSpade

Bourdain was small potatoes. He was never a threat to the Clintons. I don't believe a conspiracy.
The Clintons aren't above this, but the events I believe they're responsible for are at least a matter of protecting themselves.