Republicans against Trump comments

transporter

Seems the only group of people on the planet who don't understand the stupidity and insanity of Trump's comments today reside on this forum:

This list includes a current Trump Admin official and some loud Trump supporters:

Republicans reproach Trump for defending Putin

Here we add Neil Cavuto's comments from his FOX NEWS anchor chair:

Directly after the press conference, Fox Business host Neil Cavuto, who also hosts a daily show on Fox News, called Trump’s performance “disgusting.” Referring to Trump’s refusal to side with US intelligence agencies and his own Department of Justice over allegations that Putin ordered a Russian interference scheme in the 2016 elections, Cavuto said Trump “is essentially letting the guy get away with this and not even offering a mild criticism. That sets us back a lot.”

“Putin won," said Cavuto’s guest, Mark Weinberg, a former Reagan administration official. "Trump missed the opportunity to call [Russia] out in no uncertain terms. He dodged every opportunity to do it, and he missed a chance he won't get again."

Fox News hosts take Trump to task after Putin summit

Lastly, here are two FOX NEWS opinion pieces that skewer Trump for his (predictable and typical) BLAME America First routine:

Trump scores on his own goal

Blaming America for the misdeeds of another country is never a good look for a U.S. president abroad. For Trump, accused by his critics of being a lackey for Putin, to make excuses for the regime in Moscow in the presence of that country’s ruler was an astonishing lapse.

What compounds the error is that the summit was not necessary.

Putin eats Trump's lunch in Helsinki -- This is no way to win against Russia

For a sitting U.S. president to say publicly that he believes a foreign leader over his own intelligence team is shocking and admonishable. At a time when our democracy faces grave threats, it is deeply troubling that the president would side with the very country who attacked us.

Even Redstate piled on:

The Trump & Putin Presser Was a Disgrace and Should Be Condemned (But Too Many Won’t)

Is today the day that Trump lost Congress for the GOP?

Even the propaganda outlets understand the depths that our incompetent President dove into today. And folks like Bann and Vrai will shout from the rooftops that they are not brainwashed or cult like in their fanaticism!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

(Actually probably should put a crying emoge....this is a really sad day for this country. If you can't understand why, then you are another reason why today is so bad.)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Good thing I don't have to think what Republicans think, eh?

We know that the FBI is corrupt and compromised. We sat there and watched it unfold, don't need anyone to tell me what to think about it when it's right there. I, too, believe Putin over those "intelligence" aholes, considering they sit in a House committee hearing and lie their asses off. The freaking ex-CIA director is clearly off his rocker, and all I have to do to see it is read his absurd tweets.

(You dummies get all plotzy about Trump's tweets, then go wild with bobbysoxer adulation over Brennan's asinine remarks. :lol: Yer killin' me.)

Let me remind you that our 2016 election was compromised under Obama. That pretty much puts to rest the claims that A) Trump was responsible; or B) it was done to benefit him. Unless you think Barry is secretly a Trumpster.

I'm not sure why the news media wants you to think Trump is a Russian spy, or why they think getting along with another world superpower is so "tragic". This is not a football game where we root for "winners". Either everybody wins, or everybody loses. They surely know that, and Marco Rubio knows it too. I can only think they're a pack of warmongers who want another cold war. If you can think of another reason, please do share.

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Even the propaganda outlets understand the depths that our incompetent President dove into today. And folks like Bann and Vrai will shout from the rooftops that they are not brainwashed or cult like in their fanaticism!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

(Actually probably should put a crying emoge....this is a really sad day for this country. If you can't understand why, then you are another reason why today is so bad.)

Emoji. (you're welcome)

Good thing I don't care what the media thinks, much less ANY of the Republicans like nearly dead John McCain, nearly gone from Congress Paul Ryan or any of the other usual suspects who like to poke and punch at Trump. This is nothing new for them. :blahblah: :blahblah:

The media are all Chicken Littles squawking that the sky is falling any minute, and those like John Brennan and his ilk (corrupt politicians & government officials who have been financially benefitting for YEARS) are apoplectic because they know Trump has their number. Trump is running the show and they hate it.