It’s Undeniable: Trump Is Blessed With Really Stupid Enemies

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Donald Trump goes to Europe, scandalizes the Euroweenies, libs, and cruise-shilling grifters of Never Trump, and comes back victorious. He’s about to get his second SCOTUS justice confirmed – all they have on Brett Kavanaugh is that he likes beer and is named “Brett.” In Congress, the Democrats decided to go all in on abolishing ICE because Americans love open borders and welcome MS-13 or something. In the Mueller farce, the Dems decided that the smart play was to publicly run interference for creepy weirdo Peter Strzok when he went on national TV doing his impression of Lotion Boy from Silence of the Lambs.

Hey Pete, what do those Trump voters smell like? Smells like a red wave to me, you insipid weirdo.

How did Trump luck out by getting such hopeless geebos for opponents? It can’t just be chance. At every turn, these dummies choose to lock themselves into the most implausible and indefensible positions imaginable, then push all their chips into the center of the table. It’s almost supernatural – maybe Trump won the intervention of some ancient demon by heading over to the offices of the Weekly Standard and snatching away one of its Never Trump scribblers to use as a virgin sacrifice.

Look, I was not a Trump fan at the beginning – I was anti-Trump but never Never Trump, both because I was Never Hillary and because I wasn’t a Beltway squishboy who would take his white paper and go home when my guy Ted Cruz lost. I just had no idea what to make of Trump at first because he didn’t look like any mainstream Republican I had seen in the last few decades. But then, I soon realized that he didn’t look like any mainstream Republican I had seen in the last few decades because he wasn’t a hapless loser. He was the anti-Jeb!.

Hessian

Donald Trump goes to Europe, scandalizes the Euroweenies, libs, and cruise-shilling grifters of Never Trump, and comes back victorious. He’s about to get his second SCOTUS justice confirmed – all they have on Brett Kavanaugh is that he likes beer and is named “Brett.” In Congress, the Democrats decided to go all in on abolishing ICE because Americans love open borders and welcome MS-13 or something. In the Mueller farce, the Dems decided that the smart play was to publicly run interference for creepy weirdo Peter Strzok when he went on national TV doing his impression of Lotion Boy from Silence of the Lambs.

Hey Pete, what do those Trump voters smell like? Smells like a red wave to me, you insipid weirdo.

How did Trump luck out by getting such hopeless geebos for opponents? It can’t just be chance. At every turn, these dummies choose to lock themselves into the most implausible and indefensible positions imaginable, then push all their chips into the center of the table. It’s almost supernatural – maybe Trump won the intervention of some ancient demon by heading over to the offices of the Weekly Standard and snatching away one of its Never Trump scribblers to use as a virgin sacrifice.

Look, I was not a Trump fan at the beginning – I was anti-Trump but never Never Trump, both because I was Never Hillary and because I wasn’t a Beltway squishboy who would take his white paper and go home when my guy Ted Cruz lost. I just had no idea what to make of Trump at first because he didn’t look like any mainstream Republican I had seen in the last few decades. But then, I soon realized that he didn’t look like any mainstream Republican I had seen in the last few decades because he wasn’t a hapless loser. He was the anti-Jeb!.

I like reading Pat Buchanan's take on most situations...he has piercing intellect and analysis. So when the media is calling for a coup, and John McCain is poised for an aneurysm, ...I like the insights of Pat, Col. Allen West,...

That being said, I think Gurps--you have made another interesting point. I am struggling to find a sage quote about those whom God confronts,...he makes insane. It seems that Trump's opposition borders on insane. I know typically rational people who have become outright frothy. Its quite sad.

Hijinx

I like reading Pat Buchanan's take on most situations...he has piercing intellect and analysis. So when the media is calling for a coup, and John McCain is poised for an aneurysm, ...I like the insights of Pat, Col. Allen West,...

That being said, I think Gurps--you have made another interesting point. I am struggling to find a sage quote about those whom God confronts,...he makes insane. It seems that Trump's opposition borders on insane. I know typically rational people who have become outright frothy. Its quite sad.

The media is pimping them every day.
A constant flow of BS designed to hurt the country and the Presidency.

IMO the founders who called for a free press never imagined the horse dung offered by this pack of traitors.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
garbage-truck-1957-gn-cnn-garbage-truck-2017-23024718.png

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I am struggling to find a sage quote about those whom God confronts, ... he makes insane. It seems that Trump's opposition borders on insane. I know typically rational people who have become outright frothy. Its quite sad.

:yay:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
CARTOONS | Michael Ramirez
View Cartoon

I recount my conversion (hilariously, according to such blurb writers as Nick Searcy and David Limbaugh) from being anti-Trump to Trump-curious to pro-Trump in my upcoming book Militant Normals: How Regular Americans Are Rebelling Against the Elite to Reclaim Our Democracy, except I give a lot more detail and use a lot more swears in there. Suffice it to say that my conversion (and that of many others) was based on the undeniable fact that Trump kept his promises and sided with America in a way we haven’t seen from a Republican since Reagan was owning the libs back in the eighties.

Look at NATO. The entire foreign policy establishment is scandalized that Trump says he expects the Europeans to cover their fair share of the NATO nut. Now a normal American is going to think “Yeah, I think they ought to pay their share of their own defense. Sounds reasonable.” But the establishment collectively wets itself – “HE’S DESTROYING THIS ESSENTIAL ALLIANCE BY ASKING THE PEOPLE BENEFITING FROM IT MOST TO ACTUALLY PARTICIPATE IN IT!”

And the Normals (many of whom, like me, actually served in NATO) wonder, “Well, if it’s so essential, why aren’t the allies eager to pay for it?” And the establishment responds, “SHUT UP, RUSSIAN STOOGE! ASKING THE ALLIES TO MAKE NATO MORE EFFECTIVE BY PAYING WHAT THEY PROMISED, WHICH IS STILL A FRACTION OF WHAT THE U.S. PAYS, IS PLAYING RIGHT INTO PUTIN’S HANDS. ALSO, THE EMOLUMENTS CLAUSE SOMEHOW.”

transporter

This same article was posted as an OP a couple days ago...what's the matter...can't you all find any original Anti-American commentary to post?