Well knock me over with a feather

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Rand Paul sides with Trump on Russia, says critics 'motivated' by dislike of president

“It’s gotten so ridiculous that someone has to stand up and say we should try to engage even our adversaries and open up our lines of communication,” Paul told Politico after the controversial press conference.

“We’re going to talk to the president about some small steps in order to try to thaw the relations between our countries,” the senator added, noting that he’s set to travel to Russia early next month to continue the dialogue that Trump started.

“Republicans that are making the criticism are either the pro-war Republicans like (Sen. John) McCain and (Sen. Lindsey) Graham or the anti-Trump ones like (Sen. Ben) Sasse,” he told Politico. “They are motivated by their persistent and consistent dislike of the president.”

I love how Cavuto wants to argue with him in the vid. :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Figure those odds!

It's in keeping with Paul's lack of interest in creating wars, it's just refreshing to see one of them actually say it.

He also says in the vid that Brennan et. al. going off on Trump and calling him names scares the chit out of him, considering these people hold/held such extreme power. I'm all, preach brotha.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
It's in keeping with Paul's lack of interest in creating wars, it's just refreshing to see one of them actually say it.

He also says in the vid that Brennan et. al. going off on Trump and calling him names scares the chit out of him, considering these people hold/held such extreme power. I'm all, preach brotha.

I don't disagree, I'm just surprised he would be first.

This_person

Maybe Paul will be an interesting choice in 2024?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Maybe Paul will be an interesting choice in 2024?

Although I'd vote for him, I don't believe he'd get enough of a following and he's not assertive enough to deal with the more anti-American players. ( Russians, Chinese, Democrats... )