Trump, Putin and the betrayal of America

transporter

Trump, Putin and the betrayal of America

Donald Trump’s press conference with Vladimir Putin this week is likely to go down as one of the signature moments of his presidency. In an appalling display,

Mr Trump followed this up with a baffling and self-serving rant against his domestic critics — name-checking all his usual foes from Hillary Clinton to the FBI.

This kind of display from Mr Trump is an embarrassment when it happens at home. Coming at a summit meeting with the Russian president, on foreign soil, it ranks as a betrayal of the American national interest.

Mr Trump has undermined his country and his office in a series of important ways. His performance in Helsinki made it absolutely clear that the US president places his own political survival and personal vanity above any belief in the rule-of-law.

The president’s rambling and self-centred remarks also underlined the questions about his intellectual fitness for office.

Keep posting your vain attempts to paint Trump as sane and competent...keep trying to validate and rationalize your vote for this buffoon...keep on and in doing so realize that you are doing your utmost to weaken and marginalize this country...

Trump is unfit to be President of the United States.

CPUSA

It hurts, doesn't it?
Having to bear witness to 1 success after another from this great & most competent President of ours...
He just constantly shows how completely inept, weak, & feckless the Muslim from Kenya was and still is.
Go ahead Tranny, let go...go join Robin & Anthony...
They deserve your company more than we do...

Chris0nllyn

It hurts, doesn't it?
Having to bear witness to 1 success after another from this great & most competent President of ours...
He just constantly shows how completely inept, weak, & feckless the Muslim from Kenya was and still is.

You are ####ed in the head.

Chris0nllyn

I see you felt the need to come to your boyfriend Tranny's defense with a silly gibe.

I see nothing more than a member of your forum wishing for the death of another anonymous forum member because they disagree politically. Your choice to single me out with your own "silly gibe" speaks volumes.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I see nothing more than a member of your forum wishing for the death of another anonymous forum member because they disagree politically. Your choice to single me out with your own "silly gibe" speaks volumes.

Oh please. Your pearl-clutching is laughable.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Your choice to single me out with your own "silly gibe" speaks volumes.

bug.gif

Hijinx

He does do some him some earnest clutching too...

Tranny sure wastes a lot of bandwidth.
All of her post are the same Unfit,Incompetent.
Hate trump. Everyone here is an idiot.

I guess she hopes we all will be converted by her Rote.
But I just look at her posts as the ramblings of a fool.

It seems to have worked with Chris anyway.
The rest not so much.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You are confused (shocker). It takes a piece of #### to wish death on someone else because of political disagreements. This has absolutely nothing to do with transporter's posts.

Don't lie. It's unbecoming, not to mention you're not good at it.

That "death wish" was so oblique I had to read the post twice to figure out what the hell you were nooging about.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Don't lie. It's unbecoming, not to mention you're not good at it.

That "death wish" was so oblique I had to read the post twice to figure out what the hell you were nooging about.

It's been a couple of hours… He's probably already forgotten it, burned one and made a run to the 7-Eleven for more Doritos.

Sapidus

It hurts, doesn't it?

Can you imagine being this stupid?

Weak, inept and feckless is licking Putin’s balls in front of the world.

And any idiot who claims Obama is a Muslim is obviously just mad a black man became president

nutz

Can you imagine being this stupid?

Weak, inept and feckless is licking Putin’s balls in front of the world.

And any idiot who claims Obama is a Muslim is obviously just mad a black man became president

Bammy was only half black and was just a good salesman. He got you and the others to vote his dumb ass in. Is being a diehard demoncrat painful?