Obama Turns On Identity Politics

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“Democracy demands that we’re able also to get inside the reality of people who are different than us, so we can understand their point of view,” Obama said. “Maybe we can change their minds but maybe they’ll change ours.”

He added that we shouldn’t dismiss what others have to say based on their gender or skin color.

“And you can’t do this if you just out-of-hand disregard what your opponents have to say from the start,” he said. “You can’t do it if you insist that those who aren’t like you because they’re white, or because they’re male; that somehow there’s no way they can understand what I’m feeling. That somehow they lack standing to speak on certain matters.”

Democrats lost white males by a (slightly) wider margin in 2016 than they did in 2008. Much of the 2016 autopsy has focused on the white working class, and how identity politics has driven many away from the Democratic Party.

WATCH: Obama Turns On Identity Politics, Says We Should Understand ‘People Who Are Different Than Us’

This_person

“And you can’t ... just out-of-hand disregard what your opponents have to say from the start...”
- Barrack Obama

"I don't know, not having been there and not seeing all the facts..."But I think it's fair to say...that the Cambridge police acted stupidly..."
- Curiously, also Barrack Obama

CPUSA

Well, he doesn't need it anymore. He stole the highest office in the land, he ripped apart this Country with every type of identity politics known to man, to include a few that his criminal ilk created...Why can't this phony just go away?