Virginia man calls cops after being fouled in basketball game, witnesses say

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
STERLING, Va. - A friendly pick-up game at an LA Fitness in Virginia took a hard turn after a player called the police for being fouled, according to witnesses.

"Today for the first time in my life...I experienced someone call the police because they got fouled hard in basketball,' wrote a witness in a viral tweet with a picture of the incident.

What started off as a regular pick-up game ended with the unidentified man running into an opposing player, the man wearing the tattoo sleeves, which resulted in him falling to the floor, a witness said.

According to a source, the man was extremely upset and told the other player he was calling the police.

"I thought he was joking," a witness said. "I thought he was being extra."

But after making his way to the front desk to dial 911, the other players knew he was serious.

"When the cops came, he was like, 'why are you wasting my time?'" a source told FOX 5.

Snowflake alert!

:roflmao:

Tech

Since this person hasn't been doxed, must be safe to assume he's a mamby pamby SJW from NOVA. Calling the cops on a black man. :drama:

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Since this person hasn't been doxed, must be safe to assume he's a mamby pamby SJW from NOVA. Calling the cops on a black man. :drama:

. . .and we know who he'll vote for in the gubernatorial election in November.