He had to HAVE A SCRIPT

transporter

https://videos.posttv.com/washpost-...57318-vhunw0_t_1531855272723_854_480_1200.mp4

OMG...how incompetent is this man?!

He had to HAVE A SCRIPT to read to say he should have used the word "wouldn't" instead of "would"?????

What the hell? This is supposed to be a TV star...he couldn't learn A FEW GOD DAMNED LINES???? He has his head buried in a piece of paper that someone else wrote down the words for him to say while trying to weasel his way out of his (latest) disastrous meeting with a foreign leader.

The words are written on the paper...AND HE STILL HAS TO AD-LIB AND DENIGRATE THE US INTELLIEGENCE COMMUNITY????

How in the hell is ANYONE still standing up in support of this man?

Hijinx

https://videos.posttv.com/washpost-...57318-vhunw0_t_1531855272723_854_480_1200.mp4

He had to HAVE A SCRIPT to read to say he should have used the word "wouldn't" instead of "would"?????

What the hell? This is supposed to be a TV star...he couldn't learn A FEW GOD DAMNED LINES???? He has his head buried in a piece of paper that someone else wrote down the words for him to say while trying to weasel his way out of his (latest) disastrous meeting with a foreign leader.

The words are written on the paper...AND HE STILL HAS TO AD-LIB AND DENIGRATE THE US INTELLIEGENCE COMMUNITY????

Geez give it a break. You are headed for a padded room.
That TDS is killing you. Wake up while you still have a chance.

How can you excuse an Intelligence Community that is leading a Coup?

This_person

Relax, TranSap. Have one on me.

2GaJO.gif

GregV814

I dont recall your outrage when Obama needed at least 12 teleprompters and had a coach to teach him to pout and shake his hand like Bill C....

Sapidus

And the moron can’t even spell collusion correctly.

So you supported him when it was “would” and now that he has backtracked and said “wouldn’t” you still support him ?

How do you do a 360 like that mentally in 24 hours?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron

So you supported him when it was “would” and now that he has backtracked and said “wouldn’t” you still support him ?

Nothing personal, but you have some issues that should be addressed. All this blind hatred can't be good for your mental health. I pray you find the help you so badly need. Peace...

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Chihuahuateeth3.jpg

#MAGA!
:getdown:

CPUSA

Sadpussi!! I see you're still spittling 24...no, 48...no, 72...no, 13,080 hrs later since Trump became President....How do ya'll keep up that phony outrage for so long?

SamSpade

That would be "transcript", one of your favorite words?
Apparently you've forgotten the President who could not say a word without a working teleprompter.

My wife and I are both famous for thinking we knew what we said - until someone says
"can we play back the tape?". And all of us have called our kids by the wrong names.

When someone says X - and X again - and X again - six or seven times - and says Y once -
and then says sorry, meant to say X - you know what? I believe him.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Sadpussi!! I see you're still spittling 24...no, 48...no, 72...no, 13,080 hrs later since Trump became President....How do ya'll keep up that phony outrage for so long?

I don't think their outrage is phony at all. They authentically do not believe Trump is legitimately our president. They don't have control of the WH or congress. They are like the child whose mommy and daddy took their cell phone away and there's nothing they can do about it except throw constant tantrums in hopes it will change things. They can't even see that all of this is the very reason they lost so bigly. Like the child without the cell phone... if they'd simply calm down and evaluate why they lost, they might actually come up with a plan to get power back. But, they are too blinded by their anger and outrage. Unfettered anger and hate can cause a person to do some really crazy things. And we're seeing lots of crazy from them.

Sapidus

I don't think their outrage is phony at all. They authentically do not believe Trump is legitimately our president. They don't have control of the WH or congress. They are like the child whose mommy and daddy took their cell phone away and there's nothing they can do about it except throw constant tantrums in hopes it will change things. They can't even see that all of this is the very reason they lost so bigly. Like the child without the cell phone... if they'd simply calm down and evaluate why they lost, they might actually come up with a plan to get power back. But, they are too blinded by their anger and outrage. Unfettered anger and hate can cause a person to do some really crazy things. And we're seeing lots of crazy from them.

First of all for the party of " let's see his birth certificate" to try to claim the more high ground and say that Dem's are acting like children is laughable. All you did for 8 years ( and Trump was the main culprit) was attack his legitimacy as president.

You are a hypocrite

You voted for and support a man who can't even spell collusion correctly.

Who said one thing to Putin's face and then immediately lied to the American people and said something different 24 hours later and you support both of his statements.

I don't care about he fact that Hillary isn't president. I care about the fact that Trump is unfit for office, is making an embarrassment of our country. World confidence in the US has plunged, inflation is rising and Trump has alienated us from all of our allies and trade partners to the benefit of Russia and China.

His Wh is the most scandal plagued in decades and the Mueller investigations has already come up with 20 plus indictments and now a spy using the NRA to funnel russian funds to the US.

And Mueller hasn't even presented his findings.

SamSpade

I don't think their outrage is phony at all. They authentically do not believe Trump is legitimately our president.

First of all for the party of " let's see his birth certificate" to try to claim the more high ground and say that Dem's are acting like children is laughable. All you did for 8 years ( and Trump was the main culprit) was attack his legitimacy as president.

So - you *agree* then? Just wanted to make that clear.

PsyOps

Pixelated
First of all for the party of " let's see his birth certificate" to try to claim the more high ground and say that Dem's are acting like children is laughable.

As much as I thought that was stupid (and I was outspoken about it), those fools didn't go protesting, threatening violence, physically attack the opposition, commit violence...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
As much as I thought that was stupid (and I was outspoken about it), those fools didn't go protesting, threatening violence, physically attack the opposition, commit violence...

Don't forget... Block traffic, disrupt businesses, burn property....

PsyOps

Pixelated
You voted for and support a man who can't even spell collusion correctly.

This just all-the-more proves you Trump-haters are out of your minds about it. And you accuse me of making crap up.

And let's something clear. You are an all-or-nothing guy when it comes to Trump. I am not. There are things I support him on, and things I don't. That's the case with every president I've ever voted for. That's the sign of an open mind; someone willing to give him a chance, while also remaining skeptical of everything he does until my skepticism is resolved.