Lisa Page

PsyOps

Pixelated
Things must've run afoul with Strzok and now she's pissed. If things play out the way it looks, someone's going to be held in contempt of congress and perhaps face charges.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Things must've run afoul with Strzok and now she's pissed.

Maybe she saw this face at the moment of bliss!

strzok-satanic.jpg

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Is gonna’ throw the FBI under the bus.

:yay:

Ever since Strzok was doing his weasel act before Congress, I thought this! Hell hath no fury...and all that jazz.

Seriously, though - she's a dang lawyer!!!! Strzok looked like he had a permanent wedgie because he KNOWS she ain't going down without a fight. (no pun intended-hah!)

She's a lawyer, Strzok. You messed up. :yay:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Sorry, but I couldn't help but notice... 13 posts since 2006; and this caught your attention? Not a criticism; just wondering. :confused:

The counter-deep state, maybe? Or he/she's really been on the road? Welcome back, Road King.

Road King

I'm getting the impression that her truth is going to sound a lot different than Strzok's truth.

I think you're correct I don't think Strzok is capable of telling the truth. Hopefully at some point the FBI will earn their respect back but I have serious doubts about that.

Road King

I'm getting the impression that her truth is going to sound a lot different than Strzok's truth.

I think you're correct I don't think Strzok is capable of telling the truth. Hopefully at some point the FBI will earn their respect back but I have serious doubts about that.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Is gonna’ throw the FBI under the bus.

Good for her. She's certainly under a lot of pressure to lie and cover up, so I hope she does the right thing and comes clean.

She still has terrible taste in men, though.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Don't be surprised if Lisa winds up dead from either suicide or a botched robbery attempt within the next six months.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I bet he's creepin' her out plenty, now.

Those juvenile texts would have done it for me. But then, she didn't sound none too mature herself. I wonder if that embarrasses her, having the whole world know that not only did she bang that skeevy ickbag, but she texts like a 7th grader?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Those juvenile texts would have done it for me. But then, she didn't sound none too mature herself. I wonder if that embarrasses her, having the whole world know that not only did she bang that skeevy ickbag, but she texts like a 7th grader?

I wonder if she was texting like a 7th grader, of if she was aware of something that had been put in place to harm Trumps election. How were they planning on "stopping" him? It sure as hell wasn't the reason he gave.