10 year old shot and killed DC

officeguy

Waiting for Jesse Jackson and the skinny guy with the giant head from NY to show up. This needs more than a vigil, this needs the full up 'rainbow coalition'.

glhs837

Power with Control
Thanks NRA. How many more kids have to die? This makes my blood boil.

Not sure what connection you draw between criminals using illegally obtained weapons shooting up a place indiscrimnately and the NRA. Want to bet that these guys have records already, and most likely should have been put down years ago? Why not thank the criminal justice system for thinking we can take guys like this and play judicial patty-cake with them instead of locking them up for good or just putting them down? That has far more to do with this crime than anything regarding gun laws.

What law do you think the NRA should support that might have stopped this from happening? given you have no idea how they obtained the weapons, it's a bit early for NRA condemnation, I think.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Strange... We dont' see Sappy blaming the ACLU for repeat felons being released from prison too soon.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Thanks NRA. How many more kids have to die? This makes my blood boil.

I doubt the 4 shooters were NRA members. Most likely 2 or more were convicted felons who can't legally possess a firearm. But you already knew that.

As far as how many more have to die, that would depend on how many more beefs need to be settled in this manner. I also can predict that out of all the folks that commit murder in this country, very few would be NRA members. Your boiling blood is justified but your focus is misdirected.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Last edited:

Sapidus

What part of Comedy Series did you not read......? Stupid is as Stupid does.........

It was all setup

Did you not see the part where they all agreed it was a good idea? Doesn't matter if its a comedy , drama or horror.

These are our representatives endorsing this idea

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Did you not see the part where they all agreed it was a good idea? Doesn't matter if its a comedy , drama or horror.

These are our representatives endorsing this idea

I think the bill is coming out of committee as we speak............just saying'

Plus we need to teach these thugs how to shoot....crippling up to many other thugs and making us pay for their care and killing kids....
Maybe we should teach inner city kids to do this in kindergarten, because most don't make it out of sixth grade

Last edited:

glhs837

Power with Control
On the subject

Congressman Joe Walsh, former Senator Trent Lott, California congressman Dana Rohrabacher and South Carolina Congressman Joe Wilson to endorse "kinder-guardians", Arming 4-12 years.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018...s-sacha-baron-cohen-show-180716070900037.html

And no you won't catch Muslim by clicking an Aljazeera link

Ah, no, not on the subject at all. The subject is dirtbags using illegally obtained weaposn to perform criminal acts. Your subject is a a "comedian" misled folks into making statements he could twist into incrimnating BS. I'll bet there are thousands of 12 year olds I would trust, after proper training, to protect thier classmates in an emergency. 4 year olds, nope.

Sapidus

I think the bill is coming out of committee as we speak............just saying'

Plus we need to teach these thugs how to shoot....crippling up to many other thugs and making us pay for their care and killing kids....
Maybe we should teach inner city kids to do this in kindergarten, because most don't make it out of sixth grade

Yep. Its so sad most inner city kids die before they make it out of 6th grade.

Are you braindead? Did you really type that? Have you ever been near a city? Or do you just watch Faux news all day while hiding behind the couch?

Hijinx

You can bet the farm that someone in that community knows the shooters.
They probably aren't talking , because of fear or friendship, but they know who did the shooting.

4 people do not just steal a car or paper tags, jump into that car armed and show up in a neighborhood and start shooting.

Find the reason and you will find the shooters.

glhs837

Power with Control
Yep. Its so sad most inner city kids die before they make it out of 6th grade.

Are you braindead? Did you really type that? Have you ever been near a city? Or do you just watch Faux news all day while hiding behind the couch?
\

RIF, man. Thats not what BD said.

glhs837

Power with Control
You can bet the farm that someone in that community knows the shooters.
They probably aren't talking , because of fear or friendship, but they know who did the shooting.

4 people do not just steal a car or paper tags, jump into that car armed and show up in a neighborhood and start shooting.

Find the reason and you will find the shooters.

And you can bet they are trying. But of course they face the snitches and stiches thing, so........