As he pets the white cat....

Hessian

"Former President Barack Obama was "actually my greatest disappointment," liberal megadonor George Soros said, The Washington Times reports."

Somewhere in a secluded estate in Madagascar...

"So #9, you have failed to correctly implement the plan as given to you by the director....he is most displeased with your progress'

"I can explain, you see..."

"The time for explanations is over #9...you will not fail us again."

"But....AGGGHHHHHHHH!" As the floor opens beneath his chair and #9 plunges to a sudden and painful death amidst Sharks with lasers.

...the seat returns empty amidst the uncomfortable looks by the Davos attendees.

transporter

So...are all you freaks on the far right and Trump cultists finally, FINALLY either losing your collective minds or are you finally, FINALLY coming to the realization that Donald Trump is the most unfit person to ever hold the office during your lifetime?

This is the 3rd or 4th repost of an article in the past few days. Are you all so dismayed by Trump's betrayal of America at the feet of Putin that you can't remember what you all posted? Christ Vrai posted this only a few hours ago.

The second question is...why can't you people link to the original article, ever? Neither you nor Vrai could link to the original interview from the NY Times. Why...too stupid? too lazy?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
suicide.gif

Thank you. The world thanks you.

BOP

So...are all you freaks on the far right and Trump cultists finally, FINALLY either losing your collective minds or are you finally, FINALLY coming to the realization that Donald Trump is the most unfit person to ever hold the office during your lifetime?

This is the 3rd or 4th repost of an article in the past few days. Are you all so dismayed by Trump's betrayal of America at the feet of Putin that you can't remember what you all posted? Christ Vrai posted this only a few hours ago.

The second question is...why can't you people link to the original article, ever? Neither you nor Vrai could link to the original interview from the NY Times. Why...too stupid? too lazy?

I'm happy as hell he's not bowing to world leaders and apologizing for America.

CPUSA

Neither. I'm finding him to be even greater, even more competent, even more compassionate to Americans, even smarter...even more fit than that fraudulent Muslim from Kenya who infiltrated our Gov't. That mongrel was the greatest embarrassment that America ever paraded out on the World Stage. Even more embarrassing than allowing Dennis Rodman to leave this piece of dirt. Hell; to this day, I still feel compelled to apologize to every foreigner I meet for presenting them with America's greatest embarrassment...known to the world as Obama. And don't call ME a FREAK... That was Obammy's Tranny wife...

Hessian

A. A "Freak on the far Right'...is someone who faithfully upholds the constitution, wants limited government, respects national sovereignty, deeply admires our military, and attends church faithfully...guilty as charged,...a 'Deplorable' in Hillary-speak.

B) Vrai is not Christ, nor does she claim to be. (However, she does have the power to mute people...hmmm?)

C) I didn't cite the NT Times..because then I would have to wash 7 times ritually.

You're welcome.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
So...are all you freaks on the far right and Trump cultists finally,

:tantrum

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.

You Were Saying .... You Miserable Git

:blahblah:

The second question is ... why can't you people link to the original article, ever? Neither you nor Vrai could link to the original interview from the NY Times. Why ... too stupid? too lazy?

why should anybody link to the Original Article ....... you clueless twit, this discussion is NOT About That Article