Trump on NATO and Montenegro

Sapidus

Curiously after meeting with Putin Trump mentioned in an interview that we shouldn’t defend smaller countries through NATO using Montenegro as an example.

Given that a week ago he couldn’t find Montenegro on a map if his life depended on it it’s pretty obvious he is doing Putin’s bidding as Montenegro is a key geopolitical check on Russia.

Yet one more example of how Hillary was right when she said he “was Putin’s puppet and wanted to dissolve NATO”.

Can’t wait to find out what was said between trump and Putin in private.

http://time.com/5341790/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-montenegro-nato/

SamSpade

Curiously after meeting with Putin Trump mentioned in an interview that we shouldn’t defend smaller countries through NATO using Montenegro as an example.

Funny, I couldn't find a single quote where he said any such thing. I read a LOT of ridiculous stuff where people parse and twist the little he said to mean something no intelligent person could conclude.

You DO know the significance that Montenegro had with respect to war in Europe, right?
You DID catch the remark about WW3 and understand the reference?

Given that a week ago he couldn’t find Montenegro on a map if his life depended on it ....

And this is why you have no credibility. Of course he does. He owns property all over the world, and has since
likely before you were born. Admittedly none in the Balkans.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Given that a week ago he couldn’t find Montenegro on a map if his life depended on it it’s pretty obvious he is doing Putin’s bidding as Montenegro is a key geopolitical check on Russia.

Yet one more example of how Hillary was right when she said he “was Putin’s puppet and wanted to dissolve NATO”.

Links to FACTS Shortbus ?

Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and Unfounded OPINION

CPUSA

Sadpussi!!!...Glad to see your back, presenting absurdities in the hopes of being properly educated on issues you know absolutely nothing about...
How's it going Sadpussi? Oh, that's right...pretty damn sad & humiliating in your world. Cheer up Sadpussi...2024 is just around the corner and then the mean old Trump will be out of office. Until then....

#MAGA!!

PsyOps

Pixelated
And this is why you have no credibility. Of course he does. He owns property all over the world, and has since
likely before you were born. Admittedly none in the Balkans.

This is one of the things the left (and Trump-haters in general) want to ignore. Trump is an international businessman. I would bet he's been to every country in the world (save North Korea, and maybe Cuba). I'm sure he is well versed in global geography. He has had direct dealings with a plethora of international leaders over his lifetime, and I'm certain he has developed a lot of friendships with these people. He's not some unknown idiot in the international world; like many on the left would like to make us believe. I would imagine going to many of these countries as president is like going home because of his long-standing international dealings.