Ocasio-Cortez Comes Up With Insane Attack On Critics Of Her Anti-Israel Remarks

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
On Wednesday, at a joint event with New York gubernatorial candidate Cynthia Nixon, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez showed once again her paltry knowledge of political issues, stating that after she made inflammatory remarks about the state of Israel that the people who were outraged at her were members of the “alt-right.”

Of course, the idea of the alt-right, some of whose members are famously anti-Semitic, being outraged that Ocasio-Cortez attacked Israel is ludicrous, to say the least. Tell former Democratic vice-presidential candidate Joe Lieberman, an Orthodox Jew, that he's "alt-right."

And Ocasio-Cortez made clear that the voices she takes her advice from regarding Israel come from some of the most vehemently anti-Israel groups on the planet.

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/ShaneGoldmacher/status/1019702601414299648[/TWITTER]

https://www.dailywire.com/news/33267/ocasio-cortez-comes-insane-attack-critics-her-anti-hank-berrien

SamSpade

She keeps it up, she can lose the election.

But if she does, it would only be her own fault, because it's in the bag unless she screws it up.

glhs837

Power with Control
Admitting you dont know is fine. Admitting you made incorrect statements based on your ignorance, thats a problem. Saying " I'm not really read up on the current status of the Isreal/Palenstine conflict, I'll put out a stement after I spend some time diving into it" would be great.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Admitting you dont know is fine. Admitting you made incorrect statements based on your ignorance, thats a problem. Saying " I'm not really read up on the current status of the Isreal/Palenstine conflict, I'll put out a stement after I spend some time diving into it" would be great.

I'll take "What is Aleppo" for $500 Alex.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
She keeps it up, she can lose the election.

But if she does, it would only be her own fault, because it's in the bag unless she screws it up.

She's competing to overtake Pat Paulson's lead as "Stupid politician cannot understand why they don't work in the nation's capitol."

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
She is so young. On one hand, I admire her jumping in there, even though I disagree with her on pretty much every single major issue; on the other hand....my god.

That election is hers to lose and she seems determined to prove that.