Trump Blasts Disgraced Intel Officials. One Official Brags In Response.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"Well, certainly in the past, it's been terrible," Trump began. "You look at Brennan, you look at Clapper, you look at Hayden, you look at Comey, you look at McCabe, you look at Strzok and his lover, Lisa Page. You look at other people in the F.B.I. that have been fired, are no longer there."

[clip]

Trump continued by saying that James Clapper, the former Director of National Intelligence, has gone haywire and that Trump does not "have confidence in past people."

"Take a look at all of the shenanigans that have gone on," Trump said. "Very hard to have confidence in that group."

Shortly after Trump's interview on CBS, Clapper joined CNN's Wolf Blitzer, where he said the criticism from the president was "almost a badge of honor."

During the interview, Clapper falsely claimed that there is no evidence to support the notion that he plotted against Trump, denying he ever did such a thing.

Clapper leaked the anti-Trump dossier to CNN's Jake Tapper and helped orchestrate a meeting between Comey and Trump which was later leaked to CNN and used as their "news hook" to launch the media's "Russia" narrative.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/33268/watch-trump-takes-shot-disgraced-intel-officials-ryan-saavedra

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
He's the kid with his hand in the cookie jar denying its in there. :killingme

Hijinx

He's the kid with his hand in the cookie jar denying its in there. :killingme

Well a person with TDS would claim that criticism from Trump was a badge of honor wouldn't he?

That doesn't change the fact that the FBI was in on collusion to stop Trump.
The Russian investigation into Collusion is BS compared to the collusion in the FBI and other "Intelligence" agencies.

The "intelligence" agencies are a joke, run by Trump haters and Obama deep staters.

Hijinx

They'll all have to be cleaned out at least four levels deep.

They sure need a scrubbing. These agencies are supposed to be politically neutral.

8 years under Obama destroyed that.

Although I believe Bush was a victim of it too.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No matter when it started it's time it was reined in.

That's why they were all so hysterical about Trump. They're used to picking our President, someone they can control, and this time we picked him.

I'd take a sharp look at every single one of the politicians, government officials, media personalities, etc, who had an extreme overreaction to Trump getting the nomination, then winning the general. This problem is way more pervasive than we might think. Leftwing media bias is something we've all grown used to and learned to recognize, but the reaction to Trump was so over the top and flat out insane that I can't help but think they're all part of the corruption that has become our government.

You have to wonder why George Dubya Bush is now aligned with the exact same people who spent 8 years calling him a war criminal and threatening to assassinate him. Forgive and forget, or something else?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
You have to wonder why George Dubya Bush is now aligned with the exact same people who spent 8 years calling him a war criminal and threatening to assassinate him.

Theres only one rational answer to that and it isnt' forgiveness.

Hijinx

That's why they were all so hysterical about Trump. They're used to picking our President, someone they can control, and this time we picked him.

I'd take a sharp look at every single one of the politicians, government officials, media personalities, etc, who had an extreme overreaction to Trump getting the nomination, then winning the general. This problem is way more pervasive than we might think. Leftwing media bias is something we've all grown used to and learned to recognize, but the reaction to Trump was so over the top and flat out insane that I can't help but think they're all part of the corruption that has become our government.

You have to wonder why George Dubya Bush is now aligned with the exact same people who spent 8 years calling him a war criminal and threatening to assassinate him. Forgive and forget, or something else?

I wonder about that, and I wonder about the time he went in with Clinton in Haiti.
Why would anyone go in with Clinton at anything.
Then he started saying Clinton was family.
Clinton screwed the Haitians and Bush never said a word.
I realize the family was pissed when Jeb didn't get the nomination, and I realize that Jeb's wife is Hispoanic, but Damn
It has to be something deeper.Forgive and forget is one thing, Sucking at Bill Clinton's rectum is another.
It sure has dimmed my appreciation of Bush. The whole family of Bush

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It sure has dimmed my appreciation of Bush. The whole family of Bush

It has made me rethink my opinion of them. 8 years of Obama, and no Bush said a word, even when pressed to do so in an interview. Didn't make a peep to criticize anything he did or even comment. Then The Donald throws his hat in the ring and Bushes come out of the woodwork to jump up and down and faint in the streets. They pretend to be outraged that he's in the KKK; they pretend outrage that he's raping women on street corners; pretend outrage that he's a Russian spy. It's over the top ridiculous.

It can't be sour grapes over Jeb because this is a political family and they know you win some and you lose some, and they also know that the gloves come off. Therefore it must be something else.