Ellison Claims Having National Borders Is An 'Injustice'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"Since NAFTA, Mexican wages have dropped between nine and thirteen percent," Ellison began. "Now, some people have said to me, oh, Keith, that’s too bad for them. And my answer is, no that’s too bad for us because that means those people are going to be a low wage sector not only in Mexico, but here in the United States. And the undocumented worker is an exploited worker."

"We just have to say that the 12 million undocumented people in the United States are here because somebody wants them to be," Ellison continued. "But they want them here to do the work, but they don’t want them to get any rights. They don’t want to pay them fairly."

Ellison added: "And labor, which is a regular person, cannot travel back and forth across the border. And so corporations, certain people who get certain rights, can go back and forth across the border seeking out the lowest wages, but people, regular people, cannot go back and forth across the border seeking out the highest wages. So what it creates is an imbalance. It creates an injustice."

WATCH: Keith Ellison Claims Having National Borders Is An 'Injustice'

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Time for Keith Ellison and every other democrat to take a trip through the wood-chipper.

Feet first.

SamSpade

As much as I think Ellison is a certain kind of crazy - I have to think this is a phrase that sounded differently in his head.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
This follower of Louis Farrakhan wants a separate homeland for black Americans. Noi.org.

glhs837

Power with Control
(slips on devils advocate cap)

So, do we not think that the interest groups for industries that benefit greatly by having hordes of illegals (farming and chickens and landscaping/construction) readily available are spendling bigly to ensure the current gridlock obtains? "Sure, Senator, make all the noise you want about reform to look good, but if anthing that really upsets our apple and cheicken and lawnmowing carts were to happen, you can bet a whole lot of moneys is going to dry up and blow away.". Of course, the DNC has just said screw it, we're backing full open borders.