Beta Males

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The video accompanying this campaign is exactly what you would expect. It features a collection of stylish and feminine dudes reading synonyms for masculine — "macho, manly ... strong, brawny, powerful" — and then reacting with horror and disapproval. "My goodness," exclaims one guy. "I think that definition is a little scary," whimpers a grown man in a beanie. The men then give their own definitions, which include things like "being able to smile and cry" and "being brave enough to be who I am."

Of course, it is silly to suggest that a man is brave for being who he is. He really has no choice in the matter. And if you are a weakling and a coward, then it's brave to not be who you are and become something better. Bravery is always found in pushing your boundaries and improving yourself. It is never brave to simply exist in your current state, especially if your current state is pitiful and confused.

Evolution, also, is about self-improvement. It cannot be imposed from the outside. You cannot set out to evolve something. You can change it, degrade it, deface it, deform it, cut it to pieces, etc., but that is not the same thing as evolution. Evolution is a natural, gradual, internal, and improving process. If something evolves, it should function better than it did previously.

How does this new masculinity function better? In what sense has it improved on the original version? The old masculinity drove men to provide for their families, protect their loved ones, win wars, build civilizations, among many other accomplishments. New masculinity may make effeminate men more comfortable, but what are they achieving and doing that traditionally masculine men couldn't do as effectively? I can't think of anything, besides, perhaps, matching their blazers to their shoes (or whatever you're supposed to match a blazer to).

https://www.dailywire.com/news/33237/walsh-masculinity-matt-walsh

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Bunch of pansies.

This is really Obama's legacy. He started it with the Pajama boy for Obamacare, then the Soy Boy wave came in. Now the ideal (based upon Obama himself) is the beta male/in cel male.

Hijinx

This is really Obama's legacy. He started it with the Pajama boy for Obamacare, then the Soy Boy wave came in. Now the ideal (based upon Obama himself) is the beta male/in cel male.

Do you have to be limp wristed like Obama?

Sapidus

What a bunch of insecure small dic*** sucks.

To think your masculinity is tied to your appearance. No wonder you drive souped up pieces of crap and motorcycles to compensate for your road Di***

Real men are confident and masculine in whatever they do regardless of clothing or hairstyle or cars.

warneckutz

To think your masculinity is tied to your appearance. No wonder you drive souped up pieces of crap and motorcycles to compensate for your road Di***

Real men are confident and masculine in whatever they do regardless of clothing or hairstyle or cars.

Look at you! All talk! You're triggered there lil' shim!

You can't question anyone's masculinity when you've proven you don't have an ounce.

Hijinx

You mean like Bruce Jenner?

BOP

I have straight pipes on my Harley. Need me to buzz your house?

BOP

Geesh Millennials,,,,,, Minibikes, Mopeds and Honda Civics have strait pipes,
American Iron have Drag Pipes...

Old school nomenclature. I got no baffles. Sappy's mom can hear what a real motorcycle sounds like.