Yet another Trump supporter shows his Homophobic true colors. Immediately regrets it

Sapidus

Cal Poly has rescinded the wrestling scholarship of Bronson Harmon, a former Oakdale High wrestler who signed a National Letter of Intent with the school in November, Cal Poly Athletic Director Don Oberhelman confirmed Tuesday.

Harmon, a recent graduate of Oakdale High School and CIF State Meet medalist, can be seen in one video obtained by The Tribune walking with his father Todd Harmon and a friend down a Modesto street carrying a sign that reads “Donald Trump 2016”.s Harmon notices he is being recorded, he shows his middle finger to the person recording and says “Fu** you fa**ot.”As Harmon, his father and his friend left the march, they allegedly became involved in a physical altercation.

According to Harmon, he saw a man placing a screwdriver behind the tire of his father’s truck as they were getting ready to leave. The man, who later filed a complaint with police, said he saw the screwdriver and was trying to pick it up.

Bronson and the others confronted the man and allegedly pushed him, according to the complaint, and the man fell against a tree and scraped his arm. There was a small amount of blood on his arm and clothing, but he refused medical assistance at that time, Bear said. The victim asked to press charges against Harmon, who is 18 years old. Harmon told The Tribune he never touched the man.

The case has been forwarded to the district attorney’s office for review. No charges have been filed and no arrests have been made as of Tuesday.

Read more here: https://www.modbee.com/sports/high-school/article215074125.html#storylink=cpy

nutz

Cal Poly has rescinded the wrestling scholarship of Bronson Harmon, a former Oakdale High wrestler who signed a National Letter of Intent with the school in November, Cal Poly Athletic Director Don Oberhelman confirmed Tuesday.

Harmon, a recent graduate of Oakdale High School and CIF State Meet medalist, can be seen in one video obtained by The Tribune walking with his father Todd Harmon and a friend down a Modesto street carrying a sign that reads “Donald Trump 2016”.s Harmon notices he is being recorded, he shows his middle finger to the person recording and says “Fu** you fa**ot.”As Harmon, his father and his friend left the march, they allegedly became involved in a physical altercation.

According to Harmon, he saw a man placing a screwdriver behind the tire of his father’s truck as they were getting ready to leave. The man, who later filed a complaint with police, said he saw the screwdriver and was trying to pick it up.

Bronson and the others confronted the man and allegedly pushed him, according to the complaint, and the man fell against a tree and scraped his arm. There was a small amount of blood on his arm and clothing, but he refused medical assistance at that time, Bear said. The victim asked to press charges against Harmon, who is 18 years old. Harmon told The Tribune he never touched the man.

The case has been forwarded to the district attorney’s office for review. No charges have been filed and no arrests have been made as of Tuesday.

Read more here: https://www.modbee.com/sports/high-school/article215074125.html#storylink=cpy

now he's free to sign with a good school. F### the Fa####

Sapidus

now he's free to sign with a good school. F### the Fa####

Doubt he can afford it. No one is going to give him a scholarship. He will be working at Best Buy for the rest of his life like you

And again you just prove my point that you're trash and proud of it.

PsyOps

Pixelated
First of all, he's a dumbass kid.

Secondly, you do know the term fa##ot is often used rhetorically as 'punk' or 'jerk' or 'a##hole'? Harmon very-well may be homophobic or hate gays. I'm not justifying his crappy behavior but, there's a ton of hate going around on both sides of the aisle. To state "Yet another Trump supporter" is just a cheap way of trying to say that this is indicative of all Trump supporters.

Just let us know when these Trump supporters start trashing businesses, starting fires, throwing eggs at people, and sucker-punching people.

SamSpade

Cal Poly has rescinded the wrestling scholarship of Bronson Harmon, a former Oakdale High wrestler

This is where we are now - an 18 year old kid flipped the bird and said a rude word to someone.

I wonder how long it would take me to find a leftie saying something vulgar to someone -

Wait - it's in the article --

"“I totally regret it,” Bronson Harmon said of the slur. “I got caught up in the heat of the moment. I was there to peacefully protest the things that we believe and people were harassing us, spitting on us and calling us Nazis.”

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
This is where we are now - an 18 year old kid flipped the bird and said a rude word to someone.

I wonder how long it would take me to find a leftie saying something vulgar to someone -

"“I totally regret it,” Bronson Harmon said of the slur. “I got caught up in the heat of the moment. I was there to peacefully protest the things that we believe and people were harassing us, spitting on us and calling us Nazis.”

And you can bet the little marxist ####bags will get a pass for their transgression.

Sapidus

First of all, he's a dumbass kid.

Secondly, you do know the term fa##ot is often used rhetorically as 'punk' or 'jerk' or 'a##hole'? Harmon very-well may be homophobic or hate gays. I'm not justifying his crappy behavior but, there's a ton of hate going around on both sides of the aisle. To state "Yet another Trump supporter" is just a cheap way of trying to say that this is indicative of all Trump supporters.

Just let us know when these Trump supporters start trashing businesses, starting fires, throwing eggs at people, and sucker-punching people.

Remember the Cvs guy from a few days ago? He was yet another Trump supporter, how about the guy arrested for attacking the woman wearing a Puerto rico shirt?

Or the dozens of other recent examples.

As I said before if you vote for a man who makes fun of the disabled, is homophobic, sexist and a racist it stands to reason you re too or you don't consider those things big enough deals not to voted for him.

If this wrestler had said the N**** word would you also say " he was justing using as a put down, he didn't really mean it that way" Why are you defending someone who uses that kind of language in front of their father , in public while being video taped? Can you imagine what he says at home?

And yes. What you re doing is justifying his crappy behavior. There is no excuse for calling someone who hasn't engaged with you in any way a fu*** FA*** and then attacking another man.

Sapidus

So now you are defending a kid who called someone a f**** F**** on video and taking his word for being called a nazi or spit on with no proof. Might he not have a reason to lie you know like to get his scholarship back

This is why people call Trump supporters deplorable for defending behavior like this

PsyOps

Pixelated
Remember the Cvs guy from a few days ago? He was yet another Trump supporter, how about the guy arrested for attacking the woman wearing a Puerto rico shirt?

Or the dozens of other recent examples.

As I said before if you vote for a man who makes fun of the disabled, is homophobic, sexist and a racist it stands to reason you re too or you don't consider those things big enough deals not to voted for him.

If this wrestler had said the N**** word would you also say " he was justing using as a put down, he didn't really mean it that way" Why are you defending someone who uses that kind of language in front of their father , in public while being video taped? Can you imagine what he says at home?

And yes. What you re doing is justifying his crappy behavior. There is no excuse for calling someone who hasn't engaged with you in any way a fu*** FA*** and then attacking another man.

I'm not justifying anything. I'm simply saying you are exercising selective outrage.

We still don't have the full context of what happened before that lady at CVS started recording. There was nothing in that video that showed the manager acted in any racially-motivated manner. It's complete supposition to believe his motives were racial.

If it's your belief that all Trump supporters are racist and homophobic (or any other kind of ____ist) then I have no reason to continue with any conversation with you. You do realize the position you are taking is just as bigoted as what you are accusing Trump supporters of being?

SamSpade

So now you are defending a kid who called someone a f**** F**** on video and taking his word for being called a nazi or spit on with no proof. Might he not have a reason to lie you know like to get his scholarship back

This is why people call Trump supporters deplorable for defending behavior like this

You gotta be kidding me. YOU believe anonymous sources regarding all kinds of stuff about TRUMP that would make the birthers sound like geniuses.
Your response is - h he must be lying. Are you kidding? Antagonism is the least of the left.

YOUR side depicts people with their heads cut off and attacks people peacefully marching - and I don't mean THIS instance.
I could go on, but the stench of hypocrisy has overwhelmed me.

I'm not defending his action - I'm amused at your umbrage when this kind of stuff is small potatoes compared to YOUR side.
And that he's a KID when you have LEADERS doing this crap.

nutz

Attachments

• butt hurt.jpg
    butt hurt.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 157

Sapidus

I'm not justifying anything. I'm simply saying you are exercising selective outrage.

We still don't have the full context of what happened before that lady at CVS started recording. There was nothing in that video that showed the manager acted in any racially-motivated manner. It's complete supposition to believe his motives were racial.

If it's your belief that all Trump supporters are racist and homophobic (or any other kind of ____ist) then I have no reason to continue with any conversation with you. You do realize the position you are taking is just as bigoted as what you are accusing Trump supporters of being?

Except the fact that the police took no action agains the woman, cvs fired him and his job as a delegate for Trump was dissolved.

Do you think all this people jumped to conclusions without talking to any of the people involved? You think CVS would set them self up for a lawsuit unless the were justified in their actions?

It's pretty simple don't side with racist and people won't assume you are a racist. 57% of the population think Trump is a racist. If you support a racist or don't disavow their behavior you re most likely a racist.

That is not a bigoted position. it is demonstrably true.

Sapidus

You gotta be kidding me. YOU believe anonymous sources regarding all kinds of stuff about TRUMP that would make the birthers sound like geniuses.
Your response is - h he must be lying. Are you kidding? Antagonism is the least of the left.

YOUR side depicts people with their heads cut off and attacks people peacefully marching - and I don't mean THIS instance.
I could go on, but the stench of hypocrisy has overwhelmed me.

I'm not defending his action - I'm amused at your umbrage when this kind of stuff is small potatoes compared to YOUR side.
And that he's a KID when you have LEADERS doing this crap.

What leaders called Trump a fuc*** FA*** and then beat up another man at a rally to keep families together?

You should tell Faux news about that they would eat it up.

Otherwise stop trying to compare actual critiscims of Trumps behavior as president with hate crimes

SamSpade

What leaders called Trump a fuc*** FA*** and then beat up another man at a rally to keep families together?

They presumably - unsubstantiated and not arrested for - PUSHED a guy whose story of "I just FOUND this screwdriver under the tire and I was doing them a favor".
You believe that ridiculous excuse but don't believe that a Trump supporter was called a Nazi and was spat on.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
They presumably - unsubstantiated and not arrested for - PUSHED a guy whose story of "I just FOUND this screwdriver under the tire and I was doing them a favor".
You believe that ridiculous excuse but don't believe that a Trump supporter was called a Nazi and was spat on.

It's like something a four year old would come up with!

SamSpade

It's like something a four year old would come up with!

I once sat in a trial where a cop testified that he saw the defendant empty his pockets and throw drugs all over a back yard --

His defense was - they're not MY drugs - the cops must have just - found them there.

He was found guilty.

stgislander

PREMO Member
So what we are saying is if in a heated exchange someone calls me a Nazi and I in reply call them a f@gg0t (not knowing if they are gay or not), I'm the bad guy?

Sapidus

Did you miss the video of him calling people " fuc*** Fa*** without being provoked or even engaged?

Why do you continue to give the benefit of the doubt over and over to homophobes and racists? Just like you did with Trump you overlook and excuse racist and homophobic behavior and see no problem with it.