White House rejects Putin proposal to interview U.S. citizens

transporter

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump has rejected a proposal by Russian President Vladimir Putin that Russian investigators be allowed to question U.S. citizens, including former ambassador to Moscow Michael McFaul, the White House said on Thursday.

“It is a proposal made in sincerity by President Putin, but President Trump disagrees with it,” White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders said in a statement. “Hopefully, President Putin will have the 12 identified Russians come to the United States to prove their innocence or guilt.”

Even the simplest things are difficult for this President. This should have been outright rejected at the press conference...instead our incompetent President thought it was a fantastic offer!!!

"a proposal made in sincerity"... I am sure it was...Putin sincerely wants to see what evidence we have on him. In a nutshell, it is the same demand Trump's attorney are making of Mueller...the same vain and lame attempt.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
OMG shut the #### up. Doesn't all this bitching get boring for you at some point? Because it's tedious as hell reading it every damn day .

Midnightrider

OMG shut the #### up. Doesn't all this bitching get boring for you at some point? Because it's tedious as hell reading it every damn day .

Where were you the during Obama’s 8 years as potus?

Oh yeah, right here bitching about every little thing he did. :killingme

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Where were you the during Obama’s 8 years as potus?

Oh yeah, right here bitching about every little thing he did. :killingme

Nice try, but no. IF you care to remember, which I'm sure you don't, I was rather consistent in scoffing at the dumb crap some of his detractors were raving about. Ask Gurps - I'll bet he remembers.

Midnightrider

Nice try, but no. IF you care to remember, which I'm sure you don't, I was rather consistent in scoffing at the dumb crap some of his detractors were raving about. Ask Gurps - I'll bet he remembers.

I do remember. You were one of the most vocal antis about obama. Just because gurps took it to an idiotic level doesn’t mean you weren’t here bitching about him.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I do remember. You were one of the most vocal antis about obama. Just because gurps took it to an idiotic level doesn’t mean you weren’t here bitching about him.

There was a lot to be critical of Obama. Would you like me to provide the list of scandals under his watch? The main difference with Vrai, me, and many others is... we were also very critical against the GOP. In other words, we weren't blinded by any sort of hatred toward Obama. When we saw what was wrong with our government - dem or GOP - we called them out on it. Trans is a singular-minded person. Trump and his supporters are her sworn enemy. And worse, her criticism comes with loads and loads of contempt - for everyone. What Trans is engaged in is unhealthy. She's bigoted. She's intolerant to anyone that differs with her; intolerant to the point of believing she holds the superior knowledge of everything; and we're reduced to being a band of ignorati (her own word).

terbear1225

Even the simplest things are difficult for this President. This should have been outright rejected at the press conference...instead our incompetent President thought it was a fantastic offer!!!

"a proposal made in sincerity"... I am sure it was...Putin sincerely wants to see what evidence we have on him. In a nutshell, it is the same demand Trump's attorney are making of Mueller...the same vain and lame attempt.

So, you're saying that the man you've been railing against for being too blunt and not diplomatic was too…diplomatic?

PsyOps

Pixelated
Even the simplest things are difficult for this President.

Yes, yes... we know you're knowledge of all things is superior. Please run for president. We need someone like you to fix everything. Us poor little ignorati are just lost without you in charge.

Midnightrider

There was a lot to be critical of Obama. Would you like me to provide the list of scandals under his watch? The main difference with Vrai, me, and many others is... we were also very critical against the GOP. In other words, we weren't blinded by any sort of hatred toward Obama. When we saw what was wrong with our government - dem or GOP - we called them out on it. Trans is a singular-minded person. Trump and his supporters are her sworn enemy. And worse, her criticism comes with loads and loads of contempt - for everyone. What Trans is engaged in is unhealthy. She's bigoted. She's intolerant to anyone that differs with her; intolerant to the point of believing she holds the superior knowledge of everything; and we're reduced to being a band of ignorati (her own word).

It’s funny how you think your being reasonable in your constant criticisms of obama but that trans is unreasonable for taking issue with trumps actions.

BTW, you are crazy if you think trump hasn’t had plenty of scandals to be criticized over. Trump has had a long list of scandals in his short term. The only difference is that you support trump but were anti obama.

PsyOps

Pixelated
It’s funny how you think your being reasonable in your constant criticisms of obama but that trans is unreasonable for taking issue with trumps actions.

BTW, you are crazy if you think trump hasn’t had plenty of scandals to be criticized over. Trump has had a long list of scandals in his short term. The only difference is that you support trump but were anti obama.

I'm afraid your selective reading skills are clouding your comprehension. Yes, I was plenty critical of Obama. But, I was also plenty critical of the GOP. I don't look at our government from a myopic point of view. I see wrong across the spectrum, and I call it out when I see it. What's worse is, Trans finds it necessary to be contemptuous and hateful with name-calling and personal attacks. It's for that reason on a couple of people (you included) take Trans seriously. Trans it s bitter little child that had her toy taken away and aims to throw a fit at everyone involved in taking that toy away. And then, when she can't get her way, she starts kicking her dog in a fit of rage. The ranting little child on the flood because she has no control over the situation. It's a very sad thing to watch people like her completely out of her mind over losing an election. I've only come across one other person in my life that is this full of hate.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

The part that's funny is some of the things Trump wants to do are on almost every Leftists wish list, but since it's Trump doing it... They hate it! :lmao:

Midnightrider

I'm afraid your selective reading skills are clouding your comprehension. Yes, I was plenty critical of Obama. But, I was also plenty critical of the GOP. I don't look at our government from a myopic point of view. I see wrong across the spectrum, and I call it out when I see it. What's worse is, Trans finds it necessary to be contemptuous and hateful with name-calling and personal attacks. It's for that reason on a couple of people (you included) take Trans seriously. Trans it s bitter little child that had her toy taken away and aims to throw a fit at everyone involved in taking that toy away. And then, when she can't get her way, she starts kicking her dog in a fit of rage. The ranting little child on the flood because she has no control over the situation. It's a very sad thing to watch people like her completely out of her mind over losing an election. I've only come across one other person in my life that is this full of hate.

:sad:

I can read just fine, your minor criticisms of the right are no different than trans minor criticisms of the left. You just think your rants are justified and trans thinks his are. You are two sides of the same coin.

PsyOps

Pixelated
:sad:

I can read just fine, your minor criticisms of the right are no different than trans minor criticisms of the left. You just think your rants are justified and trans thinks his are. You are two sides of the same coin.

My "rants" aren't full of name-calling, personal disparagement, contempt, and abject hatred. My rants aren't laced with arrogance claiming I have the superior intellect by calling people idiots, morons, and ignorati. And I engage in debate. I don't post something inflammatory then run and hide. Trans is a coward and full of miserable hatred.

Last edited:

BOP

My "rants" are full of name-calling, personal disparagement, contempt, and abject hatred. My rants are laced with arrogance claiming I have the superior intellect by calling people idiots, morons, and ignorati. And I engage in debate. I don't post something inflammatory then run and hide. Trans is a coward and full of miserable hatred.

I'm gonna pass you this n, this apostrophe, and this t. You forgot a couple of them.