Outdated "sticky" topics

Goldenhawk

Can I respectfully ask that the two sticky topics that were last updated in 2015 be "un-sticky'd"?

"Wedding and Engagement Announcements"
"Attention Local Music Venues and Bands"

Goldenhawk

Simple - they're just visual extra stuff at the top of the topic list, that's always there but never updated. Stuff that must be ignored every time, and cannot be hidden (as far as I can tell).

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Simple - they're just visual extra stuff at the top of the topic list, that's always there but never updated. Stuff that must be ignored every time, and cannot be hidden (as far as I can tell).

I never see them unless I go look for them. :shrug:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

They're instructions for posting those topics. The general rules for posting haven't changed, so no reason to update. :shrug:

Goldenhawk

That works if you want to view new posts from ALL the forums. But I really only follow this one forum. Is there some way to only show new posts from this forum? I can't find a way.

calvcopf

Yes. It is just extra clutter on the page that needs to be moved somewhere else.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Good grief, it's two threads. They're closed for posting so they aren't even bold.

I don't really understand why it's causing so much strife. Most forums have instruction threads stuck so people can find them easily.

Goldenhawk

Good grief, it's two threads. They're closed for posting so they aren't even bold.

I don't really understand why it's causing so much strife. Most forums have instruction threads stuck so people can find them easily.

Doesn't seem like any strife to me. I just asked a question about an annoyance, and one other person agreed with me. I'm fine with "that's just the way it needs to be".

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Doesn't seem like any strife to me. I just asked a question about an annoyance, and one other person agreed with me. I'm fine with "that's just the way it needs to be".

Well now you've set RoseRed off on a #sticky vendetta, so I hope you're proud of yourself. :mad:

:lol: Kidding, peace.